Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel clinic foids are the worst. cant even looksmax.

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
TWICE i tried to make an appointment to remove couple of moles. tried in 2 high tier clinics.
this morning - the bitch asked for picture of the moles to know first their treatment is good for this kind, i sent them, and what she tells me? "the doctor is out of town, we'll talk to you when he get back and see it," me - when does he comes? the whore - "in 2 weeks."
FFS fucking whore u didnt thought to tell me at the START that the doctor will be back only in 2 weaks? HUH? u fuking whore. they just want your details and pictures so you will feel obligated to wait for the doctor.

i tried in a different clinic last week. some foid answered me it sounds like she's just chilling in her apartment or something, no "Hey its clinic bla bla bla". she just asked right away all my details without letting me ask anything, and after i give it - she tells me they will call back to make an appointment and she hangs up.
wtf???????? and they still didnt call back.

im starting to think all those plastic surgery clinics are SCAMS ffs.

TWICE i tried to make an appointment to remove couple of moles. tried in 2 high tier clinics.
this morning - the bitch asked for picture of the moles to know first their treatment is good for this kind, i sent them, and what she tells me? "the doctor is out of town, we'll talk to you when he get back and see it," me - when does he comes? the whore - "in 2 weeks."
FFS fucking whore u didnt thought to tell me at the START that the doctor will be back only in 2 weaks? HUH? u fuking whore. they just want your details and pictures so you will feel obligated to wait for the doctor.

i tried in a different clinic last week. some foid answered me it sounds like she's just chilling in her apartment or something, no "Hey its clinic bla bla bla". she just asked right away all my details without letting me ask anything, and after i give it - she tells me they will call back to make an appointment and she hangs up.
wtf???????? and they still didnt call back.

im starting to think all those plastic surgery clinics are SCAMS ffs.
It's interesting that when twats don't treat their customers right, they don't suffer any consequences.
But, if I don't treat customers right at my job, I immediately suffer repercussions.
Clown world in full effect.

Never been to one, it seems like a waste of money.

Will you do this surgery or laser?

foids trying to ascendblock you

no idea. not sure i will even do it fuck those scums
Bro chill, just go there by yourself in 2-3 weekd and the docor will see you or give you an appointment.dont trust secretary foids

just upload your 3d face scans to our database goy

just eppleymaxx, he will do everything for money

I removed my moles with a special lotion :feelzez: :feelzez:

JFL at bothering to remove moles, if removing moles would impact your attractiveness significantly then you aren't really incel (unless its one of those giant moles with hairs coming out of it)

I removed my moles with a special lotion :feelzez: :feelzez:
link?
JFL at bothering to remove moles, if removing moles would impact your attractiveness significantly then you aren't really incel (unless its one of those giant moles with hairs coming out of it)
i will still be ugly but less. i got big ugly moels on my face .