Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Clips from the show “Entourage” thread

I love Entourage, because it taught me that you have to be prepared to troll other people, because they probably are already trolling you.

Sometimes I can tolerate, sometimes not. It's all Jewish bullshit.

But better than white Hallmark channel bullshit.

My guilty pleasure is Lifetime movies. But not because I'm some emotional woman. I watch because the women are hot, they show good looking suburban white women, it's a fantasy for me.

Sometimes I can tolerate, sometimes not. It's all Jewish bullshit.

But better than white Hallmark channel bullshit.

My guilty pleasure is Lifetime movies. But not because I'm some emotional woman. I watch because the women are hot, they show good looking suburban white women, it's a fantasy for me.
On a subliminal level Entourage made me believe that ugly guys could get beautiful foids without even trying. Eric and Turtle give off incel-vibes.

2000s nostalgia fest.

I liked that show. Even though it was kinda dumb, and kind of a douchey frat-boy show. There were some brutal blackpills dropped a lot. The short guy E got to fuck way, way more way hotter women than he deserved.

I liked that show. Even though it was kinda dumb, and kind of a douchey frat-boy show. There were some brutal blackpills dropped a lot. The short guy E got to fuck way, way more way hotter women than he deserved.
E and Turtle were incel-tier.