Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Closest you came to suicide?

M

malakai

Banned
-
Still haven't done it yet, obvs.

I overdosed on sleeping pills, that was when I was like 19 tho. I haven't attempted anything else

i took a few panadols over limit a year ago cannot believe in nearly killed myself

if the apartment complex near me wasn't gated off I probably would have jumped a few days ago

I made a noose once, looked at it, and just went back to browsing the internet.

I was choking myself a lot with belts or my own hands to release a bit of anger

Years ago, I tried tried to starve myself for a week+ to the point where I've became unconscious; it was a result of feeling shitty, a lot of self-hate, and being somewhat in a dark place. My mother found me in my room and downed some water with a bit of salt.

Tried to jump in front of moving cars.

2 attempts, the latter was working

Overdosing/withdrawing on GABAergics (not completely intentional but you could say it was) I came really close and afterwards was in full blown psychosis: inability to sleep even a single minute in 11 days, panic attacks 24/7 for months, crushing chest pains, major problems breathing, heart/liver/kidney problems, visual/auditory/tactile hallucinations, paranoia etc. Felt like I was done and fucked my brain even further. I still have lingering effects a year later.

Last edited:
When I was about 14, I... didn't attempt suicide, but I seriously contemplated it. Twice. Both times involved me being treated like shit and mocked by everyone in class, me leaving said class, and waiting near the road waiting for a car to speed past so I could jump in front of it. I chickened out and got too scared when I did feel some brush past me, and turned around and walked back into school.

Never come that close since then, but the suicidal ideation is still very common.

I sat on a roof about to jump but then I remembered I don’t want to go to hell

6 calcium tabs and not even close because that won't kill me.

Looked up the steps required in my state to own a gun, had the money saved up. Had a plan to buy the weapon, but never did

Panic attacks 24/7 for months, crushing chest pains, major problems breathing, heart/liver/kidney problems, visual/auditory/tactile hallucinations, paranoia etc..

This happens to me almost everyday lately. I thought it was because of anxiety, because relaxing with weed and other stuff helps with it.

I don't remember, I think I tried jumping off of something when I was 11, so glad It didn't lethally injure me because now I have a shot at becoming a serial killer and making at least my part of the world a better place with horrible, horrible people gone