Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [ClownWorld]Just Saw Two Faggot Spics

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
At my wageslave right now, and just saw these two gay spics: Of course, they both have high pitched voices & one had his hair dyed. :feelskek: :feelshaha:

I’ve noticed out of every demographic in my heavily diverse state, that they tend to have the most Faggots amongst them. In fact, data backs this up:

11% of Latino adults surveyed said they were members of the LGBTQ community, compared to 6.2% of non-Hispanic white adults and 6.6% of Black American adults who said the same

So much for “muh based trad christcuck” Latinos.

just saw a russian video they looked all white, wonderful sight. usa is a retarded spic nig shithole.

I had two coworkers who where crazy antifa giga-feminists one of whom said she wanted to work with children but wasnt allowed too because of mental problems i cant believe I survived that

just saw a russian video they looked all white, wonderful sight. usa is a retarded spic nig shithole.
last time i was in belgrade i saw multpile rainbown flags :feelsbadman:

I had two coworkers who where crazy antifa giga-feminists one of whom said she wanted to work with children but wasnt allowed too because of mental problems i cant believe I survived that
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

I have to deal with a new coworker who is a FtM troon. But they are a mutt not a spic. But I think mutts are also very likely to be faggots/troons. Which makes sense because they have no real culture so thusly it is very easy for kikes to push globohomo on to them.

living in a western country for multiple generations is more likely tp turn you into a faggot

Christcucks (especially low iq ones) have never taken their book seriously, and the fact that the percentage says 11%… jfl imagen the Zoomer percentage.

Disgusting fags, you should've thrown some acid on them.

I had an Antifa phase when I was 15 or 14 and actually befriended the troon at my school. It was miserable, as you can guess.

Fucking disgusting creatures

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back