Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal "Coach Red pill" has died in Ukraine

GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Captain
★★
Today it has been officialized that "Coach Red Pill" a.k.a Gonzalo Lira has died in a Ukrainian prison.
I watched a few videos he did before youtube banned him.
He was a total moron, and went to Ukraine when the war started, he kept producing videos there and critised Jewlensky.
Well, for that "crime",he was arrested, tortured, and eventually killed.
RIP "Coach Red Pill"
Coach red pill

Last edited:
Big if true. I actually liked his vids when he started talking about the Ukraine war.

>coach
Anyone who is unironically associated with that word is either a grifter or a dumb fuck, even if they mix their words with some truths

Idk who this is but RIP

they killed him in prison jfl he was irrelevant

What no pussy does to a MF

He said he would 100% die soon if sent to prison

Good riddance.

Don't know who he is.

Should've just gone to Thailand.

He was a dumb PUAtard anyway

Sex tourist in Ukraine. He had some based takes on Jewlensky.
So in a state that supposedly has free speech he was arrested and thrown in jail for his speech?

So in a state that supposedly has free speech he was arrested and thrown in jail for his speech?
Ukraine is the most corrupt country with Russia in entire Euro-Asian region. Only foolish people would think it's a free country.

I remember when he made a video claiming men hit their sexual prime in their 40s and 50s, I wish I screenshotted the graph he had for prime age, it was pure kekfuel.

R.I.P coping boomercel

Ukraine is the most corrupt country with Russia in entire Euro-Asian region. Only foolish people would think it's a free country.
I never thought it was a free country. Free countries don't exist and can't exist.

Jewkraine is a shithole. It has less free speech than anywhere in the west, and that's a low bar (just look up how many people the UK sends to prison per year for mean tweets).

What a fucking moron

Ukraine torture and kill someone for criticizing them?

All those post soviet shitholes, Slavic and asian are corrupt dying nations full of alcoholics and prostitutes

absolutely brutal, RIP to a beloved friend and mentor

nothing was lost. he was a swindler and was known for making up stories. even scott ritter regretted having supported him the first time gonzalo lira had invented that the ukrainian government had arrested him, because lira said that ritter belonged to the ukrainian secret services.

Broootal. He made a mistake living in an eastern european shithole and then another when he was giving off pro russia vibes, in the very same country thats in a fuckin war with them... wtf.

Broootal. He made a mistake living in an eastern european shithole and then another when he was giving off pro russia vibes, in the very same country thats in a fuckin war with them... wtf.
He made good money from selling his PUA crap. He should have GEOmaxxed in SEA, and he would still be alive.
Worst case if you criticise the government there is you get kicked out of the country and banned from coming back.
In Ukraine if you criticise Jewlensky you get terminated.
GDrAgQaXsAASw9H

Last edited:
So many passport bros getting murdered. You either get stabbed to death by thugs or have to live under feminism. Not even sure if one is better than the other

He was a retard.You don't talk shit about a corrupt government in their own country especially in a shithole such as jewkraine.Same thing would happen in Russia China etc.He already had a wife should have just kept shut and moved out tbh.Maybe he fell for the meme that jewkraine was a heccin democratic paradise with free speech.Still i hate hohols though

Jewkraine is a shithole. It has less free speech than anywhere in the west, and that's a low bar (just look up how many people the UK sends to prison per year for mean tweets).
I know how shit it is in the UK I live there.