Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Coach Red Pill is now heavily advising SEAmaxxing and calls White Whores “cum rags who only lust for chad”

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
They will even destroy whatever cope subhumans have. Our ideas their solution.

Hes the same guy who said a short guy who knows game will win every single time

They will even destroy whatever hope subhumans have. Our ideas their solution.
Exactly it’s fucking bullshit. These redpill faggots are resorting to blackpill solutions now to sell their crap

eastern europeans aren't white to beign with

@SocialzERo

Coach Blue Pill :soy:

Can't believe people latched onto this faggot as a father figure

Oh for fucks sake. STAY IN YOUR BORDERS YOU FUCKING HYPOCRITE. That sad thing is that ITcels and soys will cope as though noodlewhores AREN'T submissive as fuck to whitey.

YOU SHOULD BE MAD BECAUSE HE'S GONNA MAKE A LOTTA FUTURE ERS

Same
also from same author, seems like your typical angry ricecel

@PPEcel

Lmao what a gigacoping ricecel. I hope he knows that noodlewhores give jack shit for what he has to say and will fuck any white chad on command

Lmao what a gigacoping ricecel. I hope he knows that noodlewhores give jack shit for what he has to say and will fuck any white chad on command
it's insane how many ricecel nationalistic subs are on cuckit
@PPEcel

this type of thinking is why I think stop Asian hate is useless if
Asians only reach out to white people while China trying to take over the planet. They get divided over anything but want others to hear their problems but not be associated with them unless they’re white

They wanted this
the most rabid purple haired liberal cunt noodlewhore would proudly make ERs with castizo manlet COACH RED PILL. He is a mean asshole who doesn't even work out or take showers IT. EXPLAIN YOURSELVES SOYS.

Last edited:
YOU SHOULD BE MAD BECAUSE HE'S GONNA MAKE A LOTTA FUTURE ERS
Why should I be mad about that? If degenerate soyciety wants to be degenerate, they can face the consequences for all I care.

all holes are the same everywhere, i remember he said some bs conspiracy theory about 4chan long ago
stopped taking any advice from him after that

Fuck you Coach, I want to SEAmaxx and now I will have to battle against try hard failed normies.

Why should I be mad about that? If degenerate soyciety wants to be degenerate, they can face the consequences for all I care.
not talking to you, so much as I am talking to IT. I feel like I take communication with all you trucels for granted. That we are a hivemind and we get each other. I don't have to explain or even provide nuance for you to understand where I am coming from.

Eastern European WIFE

Ah you see, that's his problem. He got married, better to pump and dump these hoes.

Well yeah, a lot of the red pill pickup artist types admitted that their whole "game" shtick died out once online dating became popularized. The types of women who used to react to their shenanigans in the club now just look up Chad on an app instead. Plucking away at a woman's ego no longer works when she needs only turn on her phone for validation from hundreds to thousands of people. Normies are increasingly being pushed into a position where casual sex is inaccessible and all they can do is social circle maxx or beta bux.

SEAmaxxing too has an expiration date, adapation by normies aside nations steadily develop and eventually they'll reach economic and sexual liberation just like the cucked nations of the West. When people say "it's over" they actually mean it's over, all the windows are closing.

Eastern European WIFE

Ah you see, that's his problem. He got married, better to pump and dump these hoes.
Nonono, you’re missing the point. He’s talking to people who WANT a loving loyal wife. He’s telling them they won’t find one in Eastern Europe.

Of course he's a coping ricecel :feelskek::feelskek:

Is there anything more pathetic than a ricecel who wants to "save" noodlewhores from misogynistic white incels? :lul:

Hes the same guy who said a short guy who knows game will win every single time
Imagine being norman and needing game to be captain ahab just to spear a mobe dick that many other fisher men have speared and failed to lock down for the long term. Then telling people in paddle boats to go out into deep water to catch their own whales

If we had enough money, most of us could find a wife in the middle of some shithole in Thailand, but why would we want to do that? Once we're there we would probably regret it.

>Implying that the simp who smashed a bottle over the head of some drunk sexpat was defending her honour

He was just chimping out from jealousy. Also this shit was written by a male. No one would ever get tired of being fetishized.

>Implying that the simp who smashed a bottle over the head of some drunk sexpat was defending her honour

He was just chimping out from jealousy. Also this shit was written by a male. No one would ever get tired of being fetishized.
It literally was written by a ricecel

Nonono, you’re missing the point. He’s talking to people who WANT a loving loyal wife. He’s telling them they won’t find one in Eastern Europe.
Well you're not gonna find one anywhere tbh

> I myself am looking into south korean women.

> Actually after thinking about it for a minute, I've concluded south korea is not a good option because they aren't poor.

Average IQ of a spic.

This guy could never get laid without marriage or paying prostitutes.

why are people taking the advice of a delusional subhuman oldcel regarding relationshits :feelskek::feelswhat:

why are people taking the advice of a delusional subhuman oldcel regarding relationshits :feelskek::feelswhat:
There just random yt comments and those arent oldcels cause they were once sexhavers

"she meets expats like this who automatically presume that she'd be interested in going out on a date with them just because they happen to be white."

JFL I wonder why:feelsohh:

what? I'm asking why people watch "coach red pill" :feelskek:
Oh? But same thing applies. Once a sexhaver. But honestly, his latest video hits a ton of good points on why american women are garbage

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back