Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Codecels help me choose programming languages

im done

im done

God hates you
-
I have to choose one of these courses as a special topic

C++
Unix programming language
R programming
I don't know anything about these
I have learnt c programming and python in my first year
Tag the coders if you know any

Just go for C++

C++ is by far the most useful

Have no idea about Unix. R is useless unless you're going to do data analysis or some sort of things like that

C++. Not really a choice. :feelskek:

Please elab :feelsaww:
R is used for the most part for very specific things, like data analysis, statistics and economics.
UNIX, as far as I am aware, is moreso about learning the commands than any actual programming
In contrast, C++ is an in-demand programming language known for its stability and how quickly it compiles. It's also much more broad than either UNIX or R. I'm assuming you're still in uni, you could learn either of those if you need be.

R is used for the most part for very specific things, like data analysis, statistics and economics.
UNIX, as far as I am aware, is moreso about learning the commands than any actual programming
In contrast, C++ is an in-demand programming language known for its stability and how quickly it compiles. It's also much more broad than either UNIX or R. I'm assuming you're still in uni, you could learn either of those if you need be.
Thanks

C++ and Python and R for data science. Don’t look back