Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Coding is slave tier work

pcell

pcell

Victim of mouthbreathing
-
I’ve been learning to code for a couple months and it seems like 90% of it really is mindless, slave tier toil
Very tedious and mentally taxing, but not mentally stimulating at all
It’s no wonder most codecels are pajeets these days, they’re perfect for this type of slavery
Coding is only respectable if you’re creatinf complex algorithms for scientific study, or financial stuff

Jfl at codecelling in 2023

good luck
I was coping with "just be a hacker bro" for like two years
people with 4 years at uni + degree drive my ubers and post that they are doing it to pay the student loans while looking for a job
Kek i used to think codecelling was cool too
Then i realised its 90% boring tedium and it doesnt even require a high iq
Beats being a neet though…

good luck
people with 4 years at uni + degree drive my ubers and post that they are doing it to pay the student loans while looking for a job
Such a joke that a first world country still has a system where you go into huge debts to enter higher education. Over here the state basically pays you to do it if you are poor, and if you aren't it's still dirt cheap.

STEM is modern day slavery, and it's no coincidence that curries and chinks are the majority in this field.

STEM is modern day slavery, and it's no coincidence that curries and chinks are the majority in this field.
What is not slavery at this point ? Don't even talk about finance or pop singers, that's like the 1% most privileged and rare positions on planet earth. I mean there's no escape for the average joe in the hellhole.

good luck

So many people were shitting their pants over some debt forgiveness initiative. I suggested nothing will come of it, like all other politician lies. Nothing ever came of it. They're still saddled with negative jew gold. Normies never listen.

What is not slavery at this point ? Don't even talk about finance or pop singers, that's like the 1% most privileged and rare positions on planet earth. I mean there's no escape for the average joe in the hellhole.
Having an off grid homestead where you grow and hunt your own food. All jobs and careers are slave labor, even the ones that pay great, because you are some other man's passive income. If you can go off grid you don't ever have to submit to the artificial hierarchies that normiecattle put you in, or submit to a boss :feelspuke:

Having an off grid homestead where you grow and hunt your own food. All jobs and careers are slave labor, even the ones that pay great, because you are some other man's passive income. If you can go off grid you don't ever have to submit to the artificial hierarchies that normiecattle put you in, or submit to a boss :feelspuke:

Going full Kaczynski will require massive skill and effort and knowledge. Laying out your ideal apocalypse ranch on paper is a fun exercise in risk management and design. But it is also incredibly easy to underestimate the work involved to actually see the process through. Still, being a slave to your own survival is probably better than being a slave to another's interests.

I’ve been learning to code for a couple months and it seems like 90% of it really is mindless, slave tier toil
Very tedious and mentally taxing, but not mentally stimulating at all
It’s no wonder most codecels are pajeets these days, they’re perfect for this type of slavery
Coding is only respectable if you’re creatinf complex algorithms for scientific study, or financial stuff

Jfl at codecelling in 2023
Hope AI nukes it soon

Coding, video editing and other digital content creation skills will become massively devalued when zoomers and Gen Alpha are formally taught them from a young age in school. A similar analogy is the spread of literacy in the past century, as well as degree inflation. When a sizeable portion of people were illiterate and uneducated in the 1800s, a literate person could earn a comfortable middle-class living writing stories for newspapers and periodicals or as a clerk in the bank, neither occupation demanded higher education.

its the bug fixing. and its a job only high iq autist can do.

Coding, video editing and other digital content creation skills will become massively devalued when zoomers and Gen Alpha are formally taught them from a young age in school. A similar analogy is the spread of literacy in the past century, as well as degree inflation. When a sizeable portion of people were illiterate and uneducated in the 1800s, a literate person could earn a comfortable middle-class living writing stories for newspapers and periodicals or as a clerk in the bank, neither occupation demanded higher education.
thats called becoming oversaturated, for instance lets say there is one coffee shop, naturally he is going to have more sales, but when there are 10 coffee shop the profits reduce.

Exactly. Fucking interns coding incessantly in their free time, coked out of their fucking mind. Fucking hate them.

Going full Kaczynski will require massive skill and effort and knowledge. Laying out your ideal apocalypse ranch on paper is a fun exercise in risk management and design. But it is also incredibly easy to underestimate the work involved to actually see the process through. Still, being a slave to your own survival is probably better than being a slave to another's interests.
If you have enough money to buy a small plot of land and have the necessary building skills AND have the necessary hunting and farming skills, THEN you could do it. Most people, let alone urban dwellers, are woefully unprepared for Kaczynskimaxxing.

If you have enough money to buy a small plot of land and have the necessary building skills AND have the necessary hunting and farming skills, THEN you could do it. Most people, let alone urban dwellers, are woefully unprepared for Kaczynskimaxxing.
The biggest problem is the initial cost to set it all up is expensive as fuck. God I wish I had parents that passed on land instead of being rentcucks.

How do I search the forum

Exactly. Fucking interns coding incessantly in their free time, coked out of their fucking mind. Fucking hate them.
This specific culture of coding grinds my fucking gears. "If you're not coding everyday, you're not a real coder." GTFOH with that bullshit. That mentality has seeped into hiring practices too. If you're not coding in your free time and shitting out programs, HR will probably pass you over for the guy who sleeps and breathes coding. I'm so glad I don't have to go through the hell that is applying for entry level coding jobs in 2020+.

Tbh would rather code instead of working some nigger tier warehouse/manual labor job.

Tbh would rather code instead of working some nigger tier warehouse/manual labor job.
Not dismissing your point, but I'd still rather do a job that doesn't fuck up my body beyond repair and pays decently than keep up to date with the changing landscape of the tech industry that is happening every fucking week for a pay that is going down with more competition in the field.

Its very difficult. Even the most simplest programs and webpages are very difficult. You cannot fuck up anywhere at all. Not one single little mistake.

There are tons of other jobs out there that pay more with far less mental torture. All I can say and will ever say is that its difficult and not for everyone.

Its why I get angry at all the learn to code BS. Even the coding tutorial programs keep reminding you to not give up if you get stuck. Because its that difficult and full of bullshit.

Get another fuckin job. Save up for 10-15 years and run your own goddamn business.

Coding is fuckin bullshit torture.

Its for serious autist ocd nerds that can sit on a computer for 10-12+ hours. You have to do a lot of lines and you will get very stuck from time to time often staring at the screen for 30+ min not making any progress because you fucked up somewhere. FUck that fuckin bullshit.

Figure out how to solve a problem, then figure out how to use the most efficient code to solve that difficult problem lol. And you;ll likely fuck up along the way and get stuck.

Last edited:
If you're an Indian IT coolie yes it is but then you have the average redditors with their fancy computer science degrees from American universities earning 300K

If you're an Indian IT coolie yes it is but then you have the average redditors with their fancy computer science degrees from American universities earning 300K
the average american coder doesn't earn even close to 300k jfl, that's for tech leads wit 10+ years experience.

the average american coder doesn't earn even close to 300k jfl, that's for tech leads wit 10+ years experience.
That meme is still alive and well, it seems. You'd think a simple "average programmer salary" internet search would dispel that myth, but no. JFL

Its very difficult. Even the most simplest programs and webpages are very difficult. You cannot fuck up anywhere at all. Not one single little mistake.

There are tons of other jobs out there that pay more with far less mental torture. All I can say and will ever say is that its difficult and not for everyone.

Its why I get angry at all the learn to code BS. Even the coding tutorial programs keep reminding you to not give up if you get stuck. Because its that difficult and full of bullshit.

Get another fuckin job. Save up for 10-15 years and run your own goddamn business.

Coding is fuckin bullshit torture.

Its for serious autist ocd nerds that can sit on a computer for 10-12+ hours. You have to do a lot of lines and you will get very stuck from time to time often staring at the screen for 30+ min not making any progress because you fucked up somewhere. FUck that fuckin bullshit.

Figure out how to solve a problem, then figure out how to use the most efficient code to solve that difficult problem lol. And you;ll likely fuck up along the way and get stuck.
People who moan about software being more buggy now don't realise how fucking much they want to be reliant on software nowadays, especially zoomers.

People who moan about software being more buggy now don't realise how fucking much they want to be reliant on software nowadays, especially zoomers.

The more sophisticated a system is, the more prone it will be to failure. And Zeds want to use some bloated cloud shit for the even simplest tasks. They get what they deserve tbh