Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Coercion Sex

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/s/dvvvZ8l7Cn
Screenshot 20231023 134648 Reddit

Stupid eothole

Women from that sub should be made to wear some sort of warning on their clothing to signal to strangers about their exceptional levels of mental illness and amorality. Absolute scum of the earth. Hehe I will ruin someone's life because I feel like I need some drama hehe. I kinda said no or maybe I didn't but I guess I feel like it was rape now hehe. I was a bit tired but my partner was really horny so I just kind of let it happen and now I can milk this for a lifetime of unearned sympathy and attention by a bunch of dimwit lunatics hehe. He asked me more than once what was I supposed to do I feel so violated hehe.

Convinced you could get the majority of humans on earth to support removing women's right to vote just by making it mandatory to read every post on there.

Women from that sub should be made to wear some sort of warning on their clothing to signal to strangers about their exceptional levels of mental illness and amorality. Absolute scum of the earth. Hehe I will ruin someone's life because I feel like I need some drama hehe. I kinda said no or maybe I didn't but I guess I feel like it was rape now hehe. I was a bit tired but my partner was really horny so I just kind of let it happen and now I can milk this for a lifetime of unearned sympathy and attention by a bunch of dimwit lunatics hehe. He asked me more than once what was I supposed to do I feel so violated hehe.

Convinced you could get the majority of humans on earth to support removing women's right to vote just by making it mandatory to read every post on there.
According to r/TwoXChromosomes 900% of females are getting raped 36 hours a day 10 days a week

According to r/TwoXChromosomes 900% of females are getting raped 36 hours a day 10 days a week
nothing is as potent for ragefuel as listening in on a bunch of women talking to each other

@WorthlessSlavicShit where's that sexual coercion study when we need it
Just an alert away:feelsokman::feelsthink:.

Women from that sub should be made to wear some sort of warning on their clothing to signal to strangers about their exceptional levels of mental illness and amorality.

The often do:

Current thing bumper stickers/lapels

Surgeons masks

Attire/bags with political (usually left) slogans

A "smart" phone in hand at all times