Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based @COLD SPIRIT Congrats on over 500 posts

CantEscapeYourFate

CantEscapeYourFate

Misogynist
-
@COLD SPIRIT Congrats brocel. You got over 500 posts pretty fast. When is the profile picture coming?

@COLD SPIRIT Congrats brocel. You got over 500 posts pretty fast. When is the profile picture coming?
I'm afraid of putting one up...cause last time I did..I was demoted back to greycel Sgt. Status with a deduction of 10 posts back to 490..lmmao...all I did was message the admin and ask ifi can put LIEUTENANT in front of my name....I did have a golden 2nd lieutenant bar for the icon..

I'm afraid of putting one up...cause last time I did..I was demoted back to greycel Sgt. Status with a deduction of 10 posts back to 490..lmmao...all I did was message the admin and ask ifi can put LIEUTENANT in front of my name....I did have a golden 2nd lieutenant bar for the icon..
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: they were messing with you cause you're new. You can change "Officer" to "Lieutenant" in your account settings.