Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Collecting as a cope

darkdungeon

darkdungeon

Gespatchopilled Shrekcel
-
I collect some things already but just; vinyl records and video games. They're cheap enough and are entertaining for a bit but I'm sick of them to be completely honest. They don't feel tangible and there's no challenge to getting them besides finding the cheapest one (impossible these days with mass interne giving everything a price)

Is it worth getting Warhammer figures or something? Painting them and such. Airfix models perhaps? I have no clue so I'm hoping you lads have some good suggestions. Bonus points if it's comfy.

Collectmaxxing can only be fun for so long (and it's usually the most fun with friends who are also into the same stuff). You should find another cope tbh, as you'll probably just be disappointed with whatever else you'd end up collecting

Collectmaxxing can only be fun for so long (and it's usually the most fun with friends who are also into the same stuff). You should find another cope tbh, as you'll probably just be disappointed with whatever else you'd end up collecting
That makes sense