Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme College-cels GTFIH

Give me tl dr cant watch that shit. Too long.

Lol dumb chink, we can complain about tax cause we can make observations on how shit the older generations have done. Also she talks about saying we can't talk like adults yet she is yelling like some crazy ass motherfucker. And fuck her she doesn't know how depressing life is for some of us or our plight. She makes assumptions and lumps everyone with social problems with dumb ass libtards.

Anyways she can still catch this dick cause she seems feisty in bed and looks like she can suck a mean dick kek

Give me tl dr cant watch that shit. Too long.
Too long? It is just two minutes.

If you still want summary she says two things;
1- Dont conplain about taxes because you are young and "dont work" (I dont think she knows most of the college students work?)
2' Stay away from people with depression and anxiety, they are mentally unstable and can snap.

1- Dont conplain about taxes because you are young.
2' Stay away from people with depression and anxiety, they are mentally unstable and can snap.
Lmao probably a privileged immigrant herself.

Kek. She's right, youngsters need to shut up and stop complaining about older people's problems.

1- Dont conplain about taxes because you are young and "dont work" (I dont think she knows most of the college students work?)
agreed
i dont make anything so no taxes (on full scholarship)

i agree with most of her points, but got lost when she started on with people with depression.

I see, i envy you.
I am still waiting for your essay on USA goverment by the way = ).
im still waiting to finish it ;) i just need to stare hard enough
by sunday if not wait a week
which country are you from?

why link this ugly obnoxious bitch

im still waiting to finish it ;) i just need to stare hard enough
by sunday if not wait a week
which country are you from?
Try not to procrastinate, if you need help with it i would be more than happy to help.

Turkey. Education system here is very competitive and unforgiving here, it is really hard if not impossible to get a scholarship.

Try not to procrastinate, if you need help with it i would be more than happy to help.

Turkey. Education system here is very competitive and unforgiving here, it is really hard if not impossible to get a scholarship.
the essay is easy enough
trust me if you were born in america you could probably easily get a full ride
...although applying as an international student to the US would be hell

University used to be for free until we have to start paying more and more. Still free in some countries, but some countries, like mine, not.

I agree with her second point. Uni students do seem entitled though.