Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel College roastie dies leaning out of party bus window

Old news story, but still potent life fuel

Y Shape coffin

Last edited:
Fuck yeah. This is the kind of shit that pushes my rope date back a few weeks every time I see one

What is rage fuel about this is that they try to blame the party bus company for allowing the alcohol and underage drinking to occur. Seriously what the fuck how is it anyone's fault except for the dumb roastie's

darwinism. she was prolly on her way to slurp some cock
Fuck yeah. This is the kind of shit that pushes my rope date back a few weeks every time I see one
omg that avi morph gives me the keks

What is rage fuel about this is that they try to blame the party bus company for allowing the alcohol and underage drinking to occur. Seriously what the fuck how is it anyone's fault except for the dumb roastie's

Roastie wasn't old enough to drink too

That is quite a retarded way to die lol

Male looksmatch offed himself and is in jannah, roasties shall never tread the green pastures of paradise and will burn in the fiery pits of jahanan, amin.