Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

COLLEGE STUDENTS ARE THE WORST

eatmyshorts2002

eatmyshorts2002

Recruit
★★
If you think about it, they're the future bootlickers, karens, crappy bosses, do nothing politicians, "therapists", teachers that turn a blind eye to bullying of the world.

99.99% of them have already gotten a head start since college students think they're better than everyone else and overall they have the worst stuck up, snobbish attitudes.

The college students that you see along with feminists and leftists 15-20 years from now will become what they hated and turn out to be just like their parents.

If you think about it, they're the future bootlickers, karens, crappy bosses, do nothing politicians, "therapists", teachers that turn a blind eye to bullying of the world.

99.99% of them have already gotten a head start since college students think they're better than everyone else and overall they have the worst stuck up, snobbish attitudes.

The college students that you see along with feminists and leftists 15-20 years from now will become what they hated and turn out to be just like their parents.
The World is run by old farts who hate college students, because they envy our youth.

I'm a college student and I don't think I'm so bad. I don't like many of my peers though. Most of them are complete normal cattle.

They’re young and in the sleeping around phase with chads or dating and being cheated on if you are a normie.

As a guy that is at university on his own money and not mummy and daddy’s credit card I agree. 95% of people I want to punch (in minecraft) here