Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Columbine Tapes

Those aren't the real Columbine tapes, retard. The county sherrif said that they destroyed it, so there's no way it could ever get released. A bunch of random videos that were already posted before doesn't make it the actual Columbine tapes.

Those aren't the real Columbine tapes, retard. The county sherrif said that they destroyed it, so there's no way it could ever get released. A bunch of random videos that were already posted before doesn't make it the actual Columbine tapes.
its not all but I looked for tapes years ago and some of these in the vid I have not seen

its not all but I looked for tapes years ago and some of these in the vid I have not seen
I have seen them all. I was obsessed with Columbine. Unfortunately we will never get to see the tapes. I even played the Doom mods that Eric made.

I have seen them all. I was obsessed with Columbine. Unfortunately we will never get to see the tapes. I even played the Doom mods that Eric made.
nice i want the one where they tell their motives dylan says hes a kike i think what about that christcuck martry fake story

nice i want the one where they tell their motives dylan says hes a kike i think what about that christcuck martry fake story
It doesn't take much to figure out that Dylan definitely had Jewish ancestry. Definitely not Eric, though. Eric was the leading man, Dylan was his right hand. Tbh I wonder what they'd be up to if they didn't commit the massacre.

It doesn't take much to figure out that Dylan definitely had Jewish ancestry. Definitely not Eric, though. Eric was the leading man, Dylan was his right hand. Tbh I wonder what they'd be up to if they didn't commit the massacre.
eric would have joined the military and killed dirty sandniggers like u watching eric at school on the tapes i relate to him

eric would have joined the military and killed dirty sandniggers like u watching eric at school on the tapes i relate to him
That's weird because I live in the west, how would he kill me? You're an underage cumskin so I don't expect your IQ to be higher than 50.

I once slept in the football bleachers of columbine hs Lakewood co.

Long ago when i was a homeless drifter.

That's weird because I live in the west, how would he kill me? You're an underage cumskin so I don't expect your IQ to be higher than 50.
still a sandnigger waht country do u live in

still a sandnigger waht country do u live in
I am a curry, not an Arab so I can't be a sandnigger. I live in the Netherlands, u mirin?

Interesting, I've never seen these before.

I am a curry, not an Arab so I can't be a sandnigger. I live in the Netherlands, u mirin?
why arent u hindu bitch are u a fucking paki
but no i wondered if u lived in US since u like columbine and so i could kick ur asalm a lakam bum ass
I once slept in the football bleachers of columbine hs Lakewood co.

Long ago when i was a homeless drifter.
wtf im pretty sure the school still operates imagine going there now
also its funny to kill homeless ppl likeu :lul:

why arent u hindu bitch are u a fucking paki
but no i wondered if u lived in US since u like columbine and so i could kick ur asalm a lakam bum ass
Lmfao are you a hindu dindu? You talk like one. I am a Pakistani and proud to be Islamic, alhamdullilah. You enjoy your cow piss, though! I am sure it tastes nice. ;)

Lmfao are you a hindu dindu? You talk like one. I am a Pakistani and proud to be Islamic, alhamdullilah. You enjoy your cow piss, though! I am sure it tastes nice. ;)
islam sucks and muhumad swallows

22433.jpg
vs
15.jpg

but now you’re a chad doctor, right?
Stacy was impressed by his ability to kill critters and took him into "her" home, put him trough med school, and together, just this year, they made a beautiful supiciously-black baby

i wanna see the real basement tapes :reeeeee:

I watched the whole columbine shooting on yt,they arent destoryed

I watched the whole columbine shooting on yt,they arent destoryed
Not that bro, the Columbine tapes refer to the last tapes Eric and Dylan made before the actual shooting in which they discuss the hatred they have for people and more. I'm just not sure if it was on the exact same day of the shooting or if it was days leading up to the shooting. I think it's the latter. Everyone who's done research on Columbine wanted to see them but the county's sheriff would never release them despite being asked to do so and a couple of years ago they actually got rid of them so nobody would be able to see them. Lame.