Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Come on, goliath-slaying ricedavids

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
I know yall won’t let us down, mang. Death to brazil and croatia:feelsautistic:
F7265A7B 9D4D 471B B24A B3384E953ECC

The cho Spirit.

I'm undecided whether or not Brazil losing would be positive. Brazil being eliminated would force people out of the world cup trance and make they care about the precarious political situation of Brazil again, like it happened in 2014 (especially strongly because of the 7 x 1). But the truth is, the people going to streets to demonstrate and shit like that don't have any power tbh. Nothing will change, unfortunately. So maybe Brazil should win the cup so its suffering people at least have some joy.

I'm undecided whether or not Brazil losing would be positive. Brazil being eliminated would force people out of the world cup trance and make they care about the precarious political situation of Brazil again, like it happened in 2014 (especially strongly because of the 7 x 1). But the truth is, the people going to streets to demonstrate and shit like that don't have any power tbh. Nothing will change, unfortunately. So maybe Brazil should win the cup so its suffering people at least have some joy.
Ricecels deserve to see their own kind win so we can overdose on teracopium, mang

JFL, how are rices dominating Eurocucks this badly at their own sport? :feelshaha:

It seems their confidence has doomed them; Portugal's loss was most surprising, even with my relative lack of interest in such sports. :feelsjuice:

Thx god :owo:

That's going to be such an easy match for Brazil.

JFL, how are rices dominating Eurocucks this badly at their own sport? :feelshaha:

It seems their confidence has doomed them; Portugal's loss was most surprising, even with my relative lack of interest in such sports. :feelsjuice:
Not really Portugal Spain and even Germany are on a really bad spot this cup not only do they have low moral but all of their teams lack good Teamplay and even the players are going through their lowest phases. Look at Cristiano, what did they do to my boy. So give them some years and theyll probably dominate again

Just began for ricecels, mang:feelsautistic: