Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Coming off a tab

• Thread starter Deleted member 44462
  • Start date
Deleted member 44462

Deleted member 44462

Jokes on you, I can't read
-
Always good to have some :feelsLSD: in our lives. Drugmaxxing is the best cope

meds bitch get snout ready for facefuck poverty faggot who can´t afford glass (in video game)
I prefer cocaine to meth (in video game)

meds bitch get snout ready for facefuck poverty faggot who can´t afford glass (in video game)
Psychedelics and meth are two completely different drugs bro

coke last shorter (in video game)
My country's climate is ideal for cocaine plantations though (in video game)

jewish trickery I have dmt mixed with thc and lsd effects on 3 day without sleeping on glass:feelswhat: @Dregster just ban him at this point that bitch don´t know anything about stuff (in video game)
Oh no:lul: it's retarded

jewish trickery I have dmt mixed with thc and lsd effects on 3 day without sleeping on glass:feelswhat: @Dregster just ban him at this point that bitch don´t know anything about stuff (in video game)
I will give this considerable thought :society::ping:

My first trip on lsd was the only enjoyable one. I did it about 20 times after that (in okami,), and they were all terrible times. I was constantly in a terrible headspace, so the trips never went well. Once i did 600ug in pokemon crystal all alone and it was a fucking nightmare. Ended up cutting myself because it was so fucked. Never did any after that.

then I got into iv meth (in Shantae Half Genie hero, of course), which was much more enjoyable, but I thought I got an arm infection once, and stayed up for 3 days straight, not one hour of sleep, looking up pictures of necrotic arms and abscesses and comparing the pictures to my arm for hours on end non stop believing I was going to lose my arm which when you're that sleep deprived isn't a good time.

Last edited:
My first trip on lsd was the only enjoyable one. I did it about 20 times after that (in okami,), and they were all terrible times. I was constantly in a terrible headspace, so the trips never went well. Once i did 600ug in pokemon crystal all alone and it was a fucking nightmare. Ended up cutting myself because it was so fucked. Never did any after that.

then I got into iv meth (in Shantae Half Genie hero, of course), which was much more enjoyable, but I thought I got an arm infection once, and stayed up for 3 days straight, not one hour of sleep, looking up pictures of necrotic arms and abscesses and comparing the pictures to my arm for hours on end non stop believing I was going to lose my arm which when you're that sleep deprived isn't a good time.
Cool story, I've had at the very least 50 psychedelic experiences, that isn't really that high up there when thinking about other people, but I feel like they can teach us something every time.

Also funny shapes look funny :feelsLSD: