Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Coming out: I am male Stacy

• Thread starter Eminemshalfbrother
  • Start date
Eminemshalfbrother

Eminemshalfbrother

Officer
★★★
Guys, tired of being treat shit from every aspect of my life, so I’m transitioning from incel to male Stacy.
so now, not only will I have the easiest life of any human, where I can marry a multimillionaire easily, be worshipped for doing anything at all, life mog chad and average woman(who both live 100 times better than you), but I will also complain about the partners I pick, from the everybody on earth who wants me
Goodbye and “keep searching for the right person who definitely exists” :feelshaha:

I will transition from depressed to happy.

Stunning and brave

the mask is off, I am a dark triad Richard Ramirez incarnate mogger, and also a Stacy unlike u fat femcels. Ill fuck Stacies than femcels, I tried being kind but fuck u niggers. I would literally rape you so hard female whore. your words are cute, no female would stand a chance against me irl, subhuman inferior creatures, id dominate you weak ass bitch

GrAY tier humour

Does this GrAY mean that he's trooning out? Because otherwise idk what he means by saying that he's becoming a 'male Stacy.'

OP, you'll never be a real male Stacy.

Guys, tired of being treat shit from every aspect of my life, so I’m transitioning from incel to male Stacy.
so now, not only will I have the easiest life of any human, where I can marry a multimillionaire easily, be worshipped for doing anything at all, life mog chad and average woman(who both live 100 times better than you), but I will also complain about the partners I pick, from the everybody on earth who wants me
Goodbye and “keep searching for the right person who definitely exists” :feelshaha:
Disgusting. I hope you end up like the brazilian transvestites who get decaped in the road

I will go to the plasma center, trick the system, donate way, way too much too often. I will use this money to buy heroin, weed, if I can find oxys. I will extradose myI into dead. Donate my body to science. I want to be the first human resurrected with circuits & wires & whatnot. Although my "soul" is gone I want my body to stick around.
I want my systems to go haywire & cause me to become a killing machine