Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Commie ricecels Vs mayocel, ranting about xinjingcel

Ching chang ciong, your opinion is wrong :feelskek:

I like how the Chinese move to Western countries and still support (((Communism))).

Based Chinks standing up for themselves

Not sure how China is communist after they opened up all their markets. What they’ve done since Deng is closer to what Mussolini had in mind for Italy more than anything.

Imagine what they would do with him if they were actually in China

It's funny seeing Chinese people chimp out like they claim only blacks do

Not even close. Anything left of Trump is Communism.

In China, there will be far more bs western brands ("designer goods", jewelry, watches, "designer clothes") and all this bullshit than in any western country - there will be more louis vuitton shops in a Chinese city the same size as Paris, than in Paris itself

Likewise, as a % of the population, more people in China have their own business than in the west

So how is China "communist"? Materialism is rampant there

I like how the Chinese move to Western countries and still support (((Communism))).
tbh good for them, their finnaly taking over the west

In China, there will be far more bs western brands ("designer goods", jewelry, watches, "designer clothes") and all this bullshit than in any western country - there will be more louis vuitton shops in a Chinese city the same size as Paris, than in Paris itself

Likewise, as a % of the population, more people in China have their own business than in the west

They are literally under a totalitarian government.

The more I interact with Asians from hyper capitalist countries like Singapore or China the more I realize Mao actually had a point. Their soulless consumerism and worship of money and status symbols is on a whole other level. There is no spirituality left, immaterial values like pride and self-respect don't exist. White cock worship of noodlewhores is just another expression of this.

Yes it does. Totalitarianism is a part of Communism.
No the essence of communism is that things aren't bought and sold, just distributed

No the essence of communism is that things aren't bought and sold, just distributed
The definition of Communism also doesn't mention death camps and genocide.

The definition of Communism also doesn't mention death camps and genocide.
Isn't communism essential with mass genocides? Stalin, Pol pot, North Korea, Mao the Chinese etc?

Anything besides what I said is extra and not really specific or essential to communism
Specific? No. Essential? Yes, because people don't like Communism.

This is why we are supporting ((((((China)))))))) so much because they love communism and we need Jew run one world communist dictatorship worldwide

This is why we are supporting ((((((China)))))))) so much because they love communism and we need Jew run one world communist dictatorship worldwide
I don't think Yahweh would like that:feelswhat:

Communism came from Jews.
Exactly, that Jew creates the concept and commie shit, yet it was even roasted long before Jews by Greeks, stating that it will never work

Communism came from Jews.
Nah in early USSR synagogues were destroyed, kikes weren't allowed any gov positions, and they were sent to die on front lines during wartime
Exactly, that Jew creates the concept and commie shit, yet it was even roasted long before Jews by Greeks, stating that it will never work
Communism is a recent movement starting in 1800s after the industrial revolution, it didnt even exist back in ancient greek period

Last edited:
They are literally under a totalitarian government.
In some ways, sure - but then isn't america too? america is the most terroristic country on earth, when it comes to a war, all men will be forced to be used as cannon-fodder, in terms of censorship etc, you know as well as I do, that we will get instantly banned from western platforms (I have had probably 70 reddit accounts....these days, I can't go 24 hours without getting banned and I don't post anything as 'controversial' (factual) as I do here). Twitter is even worse - at least a couple of years ago, I could post pretty freely on reddit - ok, my account might get banned, but that would be after 6 months and I could just make another one. I have never had an account on twitter last more than 24 hours. Likewise, look at things in america - where they will have kids - from kindergarten age - spew some bs propaganda (the "pledge of alligence") every single day - in China, they do something similar once a week and they perhaps do the same kind of thing in North Korea (NK is based actually - I respec that country). Still, how many countries force school kids to recite propaganda every single day? America, probably North Korea and I guess countries like Afghanistan under the Taliban...so, really, you're NOT going to claim that america is totalitarian?!

So, in what way is China "totalitarian" in ways the US isn't? The only thing I can think of is that they still have these crazy covid rules...but other than that, I don't see it

The more I interact with Asians from hyper capitalist countries like Singapore or China the more I realize Mao actually had a point. Their soulless consumerism and worship of money and status symbols is on a whole other level. There is no spirituality left, immaterial values like pride and self-respect don't exist. White cock worship of noodlewhores is just another expression of this.

Exactly - this is why I just wonder what world people are living in when they say shit like "I respect Asians...they still value traits like dignity, self-respect, family values, a sense of community, hard work" etc etc etc - it's like, this view is so false, it's absurd. Yet, it's repeated - in 99% of cases, from people who have never even been to Asia - like it's verbatim

In some ways, sure - but then isn't america too? america is the most terroristic country on earth, when it comes to a war, all men will be forced to be used as cannon-fodder, in terms of censorship etc, you know as well as I do, that we will get instantly banned from western platforms (I have had probably 70 reddit accounts....these days, I can't go 24 hours without getting banned and I don't post anything as 'controversial' (factual) as I do here). Twitter is even worse - at least a couple of years ago, I could post pretty freely on reddit - ok, my account might get banned, but that would be after 6 months and I could just make another one. I have never had an account on twitter last more than 24 hours. Likewise, look at things in america - where they will have kids - from kindergarten age - spew some bs propaganda (the "pledge of alligence") every single day - in China, they do something similar once a week and they perhaps do the same kind of thing in North Korea (NK is based actually - I respec that country). Still, how many countries force school kids to recite propaganda every single day? America, probably North Korea and I guess countries like Afghanistan under the Taliban...so, really, you're NOT going to claim that america is totalitarian?!

So, in what way is China "totalitarian" in ways the US isn't? The only thing I can think of is that they still have these crazy covid rules...but other than that, I don't see it
The United States does not have a social credit score system. Most school do not force kids to recite the pledge of allegiance, and it is not a Theocrasy like Afghanistan. Also America didn't generate any Islamic terrorists. The reason Islamic terrorists exist is because Sharia law is directly encouraged in the Quran, not because America made them.

The United States does not have a social credit score system. Most school do not force kids to recite the pledge of allegiance, and it is not a Theocrasy like Afghanistan. Also America didn't generate any Islamic terrorists. The reason Islamic terrorists exist is because Sharia law is directly encouraged in the Quran, not because America made them.

I live in China and personally have never been affected by this "social credit score" - in fact, I wouldn't even know it exists if it wasn't for western news, nor would I have any idea if I have a score or what my score is (I'm not born in China, so for foreigners, we probably wouldn't have this anyway).

I also look like a Uighur - according to western news, I should have been rounded up and sent to the concentration camps, right?

Since the end of ww2, america has dropped 1.5 BILLION bombs on foreign countries - and you're worried about a few guys flying planes into a couple of buildings? If you saw a video of some bully beating the shit out of some defenceless kid, then the kid turned around and knocked them out with a nice right hook, even on sites like reddit - from the "soys" to the "edgelords", everyone would be supporting that guy - but yet, when countries do it, it's wrong? You're saying that the west should be able to mass-murder people around the world and that those people shouldn't be able to retaliate? That's pure evil

Listen to these guys' confession videos at 1:07:10 - they aren't all the best speakers, but in terms of the points they make, all are completely reasonable -
View: https://youtu.be/OIJFiqy35KM?t=4029

Afterall, how comes these Muslim "terrorists" don't target random countries like Japan, Brazil, Mexico etc? Why do they only target western countries who have been involved in the murder of Muslims?

Until Russia, China, North Korea, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam, Korea, Philippines, Thailand, Mexico, Venezuela, Colombia etc etc etc etc etc have military bases all over america and are killing and raping civilians at will - as america has done for the past few hundred years - you americans have NO RIGHT to complain

It's utterly mindblowing that citizens of america - which has been in 10x more wars than any other country on earth - can turn around and say other people are the problem...I mean, are you THAT brainwashed?!

I live in China and personally have never been affected by this "social credit score" - in fact, I wouldn't even know it exists if it wasn't for western news, nor would I have any idea if I have a score or what my score is (I'm not born in China, so for foreigners, we probably wouldn't have this anyway).
I knew you lived in China from the moment that you accussed the US of being terroristic.
also look like a Uighur - according to western news, I should have been rounded up and sent to the concentration camps, right?
No. "Western News" never said that. But according to multiple studies, Han Chinese are now a majority in Xinjiang (not that I problem with that).
Since the end of ww2, america has dropped 1.5 BILLION bombs on foreign countries - and you're worried about a few guys flying planes into a couple of buildings?
Yes because the West is good and anyone not in the West is evil. I am unapologetically pro-Western and pro-White.
Islamic terrorists are a major threat.
If you saw a video of some bully beating the shit out of some defenceless kid, then the kid turned around and knocked them out with a nice right hook, even on sites like reddit - from the "soys" to the "edgelords", everyone would be supporting that guy - but yet, when countries do it, it's wrong? You're saying that the west should be able to mass-murder people around the world and that those people shouldn't be able to retaliate? That's pure evil
Muslims are not "defensless kids". They've been raping Europeans and taking them as slaves ever since this mind virus (Islam) was invented as a means to control people into doing what Muhammad wanted. Thankfully they were stopped in 1683. The West is at war with Islam and Islam started it. We are the defenders.
Listen to these guys' confession videos at 1:07:10 - they aren't all the best speakers, but in terms of the points they make, all are completely reasonable -
Based.
Afterall, how comes these Muslim "terrorists" don't target random countries like Japan, Brazil, Mexico etc? Why do they only target western countries who have been involved in the murder of Muslims?
They have very few Muslims and so they are forced to assimilate. They don't have a big enough Muslim population to create terrorists.
They target Western countries, because there are millions of Muslims in the West. Also, there's nothing wrong with killing someone who wants you subjugated at best and beheaded at worst.*

Until Russia, China, North Korea, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam, Korea, Philippines, Thailand, Mexico, Venezuela, Colombia etc etc etc etc etc have military bases all over america and are killing and raping civilians at will - as america has done for the past few hundred years - you americans have NO RIGHT to complain
I am not American. But Americans are superior to the Afghan/Vietnamese/insest third world country "people".
They come to our countries and want to turn them into shitholes.
Also yes, we will take over Russia once their population gets too low and they will be a puppet of the West, as it should be.
It's utterly mindblowing that citizens of america - which has been in 10x more wars than any other country on earth - can turn around and say other people are the problem...I mean, are you THAT brainwashed?!
Yes, other people (thrid world dwellers) are the problem. You are brainwashed, because you live in China.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TA_ZLPydZjU

Last edited:

I also look like a Uighur - according to western news, I should have been rounded up and sent to the concentration camps, right?

Since the end of ww2, america has dropped 1.5 BILLION bombs on foreign countries - and you're worried about a few guys flying planes into a couple of buildings? If you saw a video of some bully beating the shit out of some defenceless kid, then the kid turned around and knocked them out with a nice right hook, even on sites like reddit - from the "soys" to the "edgelords", everyone would be supporting that guy - but yet, when countries do it, it's wrong? You're saying that the west should be able to mass-murder people around the world and that those people shouldn't be able to retaliate? That's pure evil

View: https://youtu.be/OIJFiqy35KM?t=4029

How much does Xi pays you for protecting communism on incel forums?

How much does Xi pays you for protecting communism on incel forums?
How much does your country pay you? It's a ridiculous question

Why is it that people in the west aren't willing to have mature discussions about anything? Instead, people simply resort to silly lies and insults - it's supposed to be the sjws who are this pathetic, I thought people here were better than that. Seems some here haven't progressed beyond the mentality of middle school arguments...where both sides just throw around juvenile insults like "haha you're gay" when they have no counter to what the other person said

Besides, if you're talking about corruption, how comes in america, businesses openly pay politicians to vote in a certain way - in EVERY OTHER COUNTRY IN THE WORLD, THAT WOULD BE CALLED CORRUPTION - but, you know, americans are better than everyone else, so corruption in america isn't called corruption...it's called "lobbying". america is an absolute joke

How much does your country pay you? It's a ridiculous question

Why is it that people in the west aren't willing to have mature discussions about anything? Instead, people simply resort to silly lies and insults - it's supposed to be the sjws who are this pathetic, I thought people here were better than that. Seems some here haven't progressed beyond the mentality of middle school arguments...where both sides just throw around juvenile insults like "haha you're gay" when they have no counter to what the other person said

Besides, if you're talking about corruption, how comes in america, businesses openly pay politicians to vote in a certain way - in EVERY OTHER COUNTRY IN THE WORLD, THAT WOULD BE CALLED CORRUPTION - but, you know, americans are better than everyone else, so corruption in america isn't called corruption...it's called "lobbying". america is an absolute joke
You guys are genociding ethnic minorities in your country and pulling the tanks and trying to invade Taiwan, you guys are either brainwashed or true communist