Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Comparison: Age Of Consent

Note how it varies from country to country.

That means you'd be a criminal for dating a 16-year-old girl in Ireland but not in Australia. Likewise, dating a 17-year-old in Mexico is fine but not in Turkey. Dating a 14-year-old in Brazil is legal but not in Canada.

Age of Consent is subjective and should be treated as such. Scientific evidence shows girls mature earlier and faster than boys. There are various examples of age gap relationships working out well, and these relationships used to be the norm decades ago.

What else do we need to say in order to convince society?

Note how it varies from country to country.

That means you'd be a criminal for dating a 16-year-old girl in Ireland but not in Australia. Likewise, dating a 17-year-old in Mexico is fine but not in Turkey. Dating a 14-year-old in Brazil is legal but not in Canada.

Age of Consent is subjective and should be treated as such. Scientific evidence shows girls mature earlier and faster than boys. There are various examples of age gap relationships working out well, and these relationships used to be the norm decades ago.

What else do we need to say in order to convince society?
There is no way to convince someone who is being intellectually dishonest

As a Genshin player, Yemen gets the MVP medal

Age is cope, is she bleeds she breeds.

i legit lol'd irl when i saw 18

I wanna go to niggeria

Rasul (SAW) married a 9 year old, that's good enough for me