Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Completely conquered and enslaved.

White America has completely been buckbroken.

Jew?

What these white fools don't realise is that no matter how well you treat blacks and other browns, once they get a advantage in numbers they will oppress whites.

Last edited:
Good riddance.

Guilt and obsession with equality and justice did it, not just the joos.
Extremely low IQ. The kikes created and push wokeness.

These people have 0 issues in their lives literally 0

I'd like to enslaved niggers to my caged, if I'm in danger, i will let my slave attacked other tallfag.

Extremely low IQ. The kikes created and push wokeness.
I'm not denying the hand that jews have played, but its obvious that Anglos feel very guilty for their historic treatment of ethnics.

These people have 0 issues in their lives literally 0
Which is why they invite problems into their lives. :feelsthink::feelsthink:

I'm not denying the hand that jews have played, but its obvious that Anglos feel very guilty for their historic treatment of ethnics.
Anglos (Whites are not limited to Anglo-saxons)? That's another kike lie pushed into the culture. Nobody feels guilty for the crimes of another person, especially not of their ancestors from hundreds of years ago. People hardly feel guilt about their own actions and often have to muster some mental gymnastics as to why their behavior is justified. JFL

Nobody feels guilty for the crimes of another person, especially not of their ancestors from hundreds of years ago.
Unless there's the victim group who's always whining and appealing to your sense of morality.

Unless there's the victim group who's always whining and appealing to your sense of morality.
I'm not here to convince you, buddy boyo. I'm only here to bring to your attention that you're not correct in this thought. Whether you agree or not is inconsequential. The people who feel "White guilt" have simply been brainwashed into it.

I'm not here to convince you, buddy boyo. I'm only here to bring to your attention that you're not correct in this thought. Whether you agree or not is inconsequential. The people who feel "White guilt" have simply been brainwashed into it.
I'm just saying that the mass brainwashing and guilt-tripping has been a result of the collective effort of jews AND negros, not just jews alone.

I'm just saying that the mass brainwashing and guilt-tripping has been a result of the collective effort of jews AND negros, not just jews alone.
Yes, the kikes have used the niggers ("useful idiots") in their anti-White campaign.

Yes, the kikes have used the niggers ("useful idiots") in their anti-White campaign.
Jews are the generals and foids, niggers, and LGBTQ mutants are the footsoldiers. Generals outline the winning strategy, but its the soldiers on the frontlines that execute the strategy so they are the ones who are primarily responsible for victory.

Jews are the generals and foids, niggers, and LGBTQ mutants are the footsoldiers. Generals outline the winning strategy, but its the soldiers on the frontlines that execute the strategy so they are the ones who are primarily responsible for victory.
tbh

jfl boomers would rather die than admit they are retarded brainwashed zogbots that ruined their children's future