Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Computer Science = meme degree

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
BSC (or any related degree) is such a fucking meme degree because once you graduate you can expect full blown unemployment because you don't have connections (autistcel trait) and the entry market is overly saturated.

Fuck the tech market and STEMcucks

Failed my 6th interview. Stupid fags discriminating against autists (our domain).

If you do get a interview it's usually involving some 1990s software/API no one has heard of and you're expected to be an expert around it.

Last edited:

How about a physics degree

your right about market being saturated but once you’re in, you’re in. grind leetcode

you should just get in the weed business, or real estate,, works out for me and im a millionaire :chad:

every dehree is a meme
BSC (or any related degree) is such a fucking meme degree because once you graduate you can expect full blown unemployment because you don't have connections (autistcel trait) and the entry market is overly saturated.

Failed my 6th interview. Stupid fags discriminating against autists (our domain).

If you do get a interview it's usually involving some 1990s software/API no one has heard of and you're expected to be an expert around it.
degree as a truecel

if you had job experience in literally any job whatsoever then you should know the job market is just about flat out lying of your experience / heavily exaggerating and talking in buzzwords

Yeah are they lying about the employment rate for new grads? I swear they only hire people that live and breathe code. Wtf else can you do with a cs degree? Might have to go wash dishes or something for a living jfl at this life

Yeah are they lying about the employment rate for new grads? I swear they only hire people that live and breathe code. Wtf else can you do with a cs degree? Might have to go wash dishes or something for a living jfl at this life
lots of people work at mcdonalds thus theyre considered as "Employed"

just frameworkmaxx bro

What interview is this? A job interview? Do you have a degree?

I failed 15 interviews in a row, it's truly fucking over. I can't believe I wasted all these years..

That's why I'm asking for the nerd's snapchats and all that for connections, even my teachers. Thanks to reddit I found out everything you learn in school is bs and just have to have connections. Leet code here and there if you want FAANG but I'll wait until I actually get a coding job.

Damn bro, I guess it really is true when people say college degrees are fucking worthless. You have a bsc in stem subject?
Bachelor on computing

Computer science degrees aren't shite if your attractive enough.

even if you have terrible grades and barely passed.

lookism has infiltrated everything

lookism has infiltrated everything
Yeah it's bad. Also autism too so the fucking STEMcucks will look for NT or Chad. It's over

183 fukin days on this site LOL

if you do Masters it is great
you can get a job as Quant or something and easily become millionaire
Pardon my low iq but what is a Quant?

TRUcel stuff is with computer most of the time

My first attempt at college was computer and it's such a waste of time. I wasted my college years following meme degrees. I wish I picked up an actual trade.

Real work like plumber and shit pays way more than those meme degrees nowadays. I know plumbers who make 600-700 a day.
Might get into a trade. Or work as some shitty planner idk

I am only one month in my cs degree and I already see the writing on the wall. I wish I didnt listen to my parents and learned a trade or kept my janitor job instead.

I am only one month in my cs degree and I already see the writing on the wall. I wish I didnt listen to my parents and learned a trade or kept my janitor job instead.
The govt here in my place says CS is in demand and talents are leaving but that's bs based on my experience

If I can't make it I'll just NEET, freelance or work some shitty jobs

The govt here in my place says CS is in demand and talents are leaving but that's bs based on my experience

If I can't make it I'll just NEET, freelance or work some shitty jobs
Are you concerned that your parents would be super pissed at you for wasting money on education u wont use?

Are you concerned that your parents would be super pissed at you for wasting money on education u wont use?
the govt pays for it in my country

It's a huge meme. I reluctantly picked it because the job market looked stronger than any other STEM majors. I should've realized that the tech bubble eventually popping, the media pushing people to "learn to code" for the past decade, and the ease of offshoring software jobs meant that it won't be nearly as worthwhile as it once was.

if you had job experience in literally any job whatsoever then you should know the job market is just about flat out lying of your experience / heavily exaggerating and talking in buzzwords
The job market is like the dating market - if you have to apply online and rely on your resume to get you hired, you're fucked to begin with.

It's a huge meme. I reluctantly picked it because the job market looked stronger than any other STEM majors. I should've realized that the tech bubble eventually popping, the media pushing people to "learn to code" for the past decade, and the ease of offshoring software jobs meant that it won't be nearly as worthwhile as it once was.

The job market is like the dating market - if you have to apply online and rely on your resume to get you hired, you're fucked to begin with.
Very true. inflation in all areas of life is getting worse, the job market included. Globalization needs to stop, the 'people' who outsources jobs/dating prospects needs to be paraded publicly and shamed

Very true. inflation in all areas of life is getting worse, the job market included. Globalization needs to stop, the 'people' who outsources jobs/dating prospects needs to be paraded publicly and shamed
I've actually been researching this and I think globalization can't go on for much longer. I should make a thread on this as it's VERY important to incels.

I've actually been researching this and I think globalization can't go on for much longer. I should make a thread on this as it's VERY important to incels.
Do it. Foids and globalization has caused job market to be shitty too. Too many grads with only a few decent jobs the rest are retail/janitor etc

you just make fake resume dude

The job market was always fucked up, its easily comparable to the current state of sex / dating market.

In the real world, it was always about having connections, not skills or qualifications. If you know the right people, you will be accepted by society and easily gain employment with high-pay

If you don't? Might as well become a store clerk, janitor or warehouse slave until further notice, because that's as good as it will get for you.

Its funny, because teachers in the education system rarely emphazise the importance of having CONNECTIONS in society. Having the right connections is worth more than having the right skills or qualifications, unless you have Einstien-level IQ.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back