Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [CONCENTRATED LIFEFUEL] Crotch spawn murder law actually got overturned!

BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

KHHFDTV 5'7 curry truecel
★★★★★
I thought as soon as this got leaked it was dead but Supreme :feelzez: Court and Saint Alito came through and it got passed 6-3!

Literally couldn't care less about this issue a while but after seeing how mad roasties and numales got when there was even murmurs of it being taken away, I had no choice but to support it. I mean, look at these hordes of roastbeefalos who are chimping out at this very moment!

Roastbeef horde

I'ma buy some popeyes chicken to commemorate this rn. Unfortunately the chance it gets overturned in Cuckada is zero.
Still, revel in our victory boyos!

Last edited:
Jfl, them roasties will start traveling up north to get free abortions paid for by the "Canadian" taxpayer.

It was 6-3, Roberts concurred in the judgment re: the Mississippi law

It was 6-3
I saw 5-4, 6-3, 7-2 from 3 different FakeStream media sources

Kikes can't even make up their minds anymore :feelswhat:

I thought as soon as this got leaked it was dead but Supreme :feelzez: Court and Saint Alito came through and it got passed!

Literally couldn't care less about this issue a while but after seeing how mad roasties and numales got when there was even murmurs of it being taken away, I had no choice but to support it. I mean, look at these hordes of roastbeefalos who are chimping out at this very moment!

View attachment 631798

I'ma buy some popeyes chicken to commemorate this very moment. Unfortunately the chance it gets overturned in Cuckada is zero.
Still, revel in our victory boyos!
popeyes sounds like the incel victory food of choice

Based Supreme Court

Jfl, them roasties will start traveling up north to get free abortions paid for by the "Canadian" taxpayer.
:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes: I may have to take matters into my own hands

"As for what you can do to help outside the context of incels vs. decent people, any of the following:
  • Build underground railroad style networks in your own communities to harbor and transport those seeking access to safe and legal abortions."
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: wtf is this shit? build tunnels so some skank can abort the fetus? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: the lengths roasties will go to avoid responsibility! They're making it sound like knocked up femorrhoids with chad's seed are political prisoners trying to escape from North Korea :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

"As for what you can do to help outside the context of incels vs. decent people, any of the following:

• Build underground railroad style networks in your own communities to harbor and transport those seeking access to safe and legal abortions."
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: wtf is this shit? build tunnels so some skank can abort the fetus? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
All the shit that we fling out will be the burden of the leafcucks who will have to deal with it. On top of euthanasia for psychiatric problems also being legal in "Canada".

@InMyCellInHell @Copexodius Maximus @Wizard32

I saw 5-4, 6-3, 7-2 from 3 different FakeStream media sources

Kikes can't even make up their minds anymore :feelswhat:
read the actual opinion yourself u so lazy

here:

All the shit that we fling out will be the burden of the leafcucks who will have to deal with it. On top of euthanasia for psychiatric problems also being legal in "Canada".

@InMyCellInHell @Copexodius Maximus @Wizard32
They are not free for foreigners though.

seeing how mad roasties and numales got when there was even murmurs of it being taken away, I had no choice but to support it.
I mean, look at these hordes of roastbeefalos who are chimping out at this very moment!
View attachment 631798

epic fail OP you chose a picture of pro-life women

Woops

They're celebrating SCOTUS overturning Roe =/

ProPost Roe

you prob meant to post pics like these

GreenEssential

or better yet...
CryingImadali roevwade overturned abortion15 scaled

the salt must flow

epic fail OP you chose a picture of pro-life women

View attachment 631847

They're celebrating SCOTUS overturning Roe =/

View attachment 631837View attachment 631838

you prob meant to post pics like these

View attachment 631841View attachment 631844

or better yet...
View attachment 631840View attachment 631842

the salt must flow
Holy fuck you are right I am such a low IQ nigger I just copypaste the first image off CNN article because I was in a rush at my wagerage job

Can't even fuckin edit anymore :fuk:

Curse of the low IQ

@CCPcel @SlayerSlayer is there any way to change the image

Holy fuck you are right I am such a low IQ nigger I just copypaste the first image off CNN article because I was in a rush at my wagerage job
Can't even fuckin edit anymore :fuk:
I thought not but just in case you were wrong is why I screenshotted it so it will haunt you forever

I thought not but just in case you were wrong is why I screenshotted it so it will haunt you forever
Faggot

This is why being low IQ cel is shit, can't even hate on women correctly

This is why being low IQ cel is shit, can't even hate on women correctly
We don't blindlly hate women, it's always good to revise our hate.

In these examples the pro-fetus women actually seem more overweight than the thin pro-abortion ones.

Occasionally overweight women have correct opinions and thin ones have incorrect ones. It happens, I won't blindly judge a hambeast is wrong jsut because she makes the same unhealthy diet choices as I do.

We don't blindlly hate women, it's always good to revise our hate.

In these examples the pro-fetus women actually seem more overweight than the thin pro-abortion ones.

Occasionally overweight women have correct opinions and thin ones have incorrect ones. It happens, I won't blindly judge a hambeast is wrong jsut because she makes the same unhealthy diet choices as I do.
You are more rational than I am, roasties are always wrong to me even if they are in reality right :lasereyes:

Maybe do you remember that post where one brocel was searching for his phone on his nightstand and he couldn't find it, and his first thought was "fuck, foids did this to me" even though it wasn't their fault and it made no sense to think that? That's unironically my thought process sometimes :fuk: