Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Concentrated ragefuel of typical girl gamer

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
I’m not watching that, the thumbnail was enough

I could only make it one minute and fifteen seconds in before vomitting. What a stupid slut.

those are the bitches i hate the most, didn't even watch the video but people who write "50 facts about me" unironically must be living in such a bubble to not see how uninteresting they are

I could only make it one minute and fifteen seconds in before vomitting. What a stupid slut.
Basically, "I like bdsm, I like taking it in the butt, I'm 18, I like super mario karts, teehee."

Basically, "I like bdsm, I like taking it in the butt, I'm 18, I like super mario karts, teehee."
Yeah, I got that in the first minute and fifteen. I bet all her twelve and thirteen year old fanboys jerk it to that video.

She forgot to include the fun fact that she has fucked 100+ Chads already and that all the betabux people who watch stand no chance and she only uses them for money

Chameleon slut thirsty for validation and betabux cuck orbiters who are attracted to her obviously fake mask personality to conceal the hypergamous slut she is.

1:37 I couldn´t listen to her anymore. Stupid degenerate slut! "I hate wearing pants" yeah and then she has to tease me with her fucking beautiful soft legs, fucking slut! A roastie like that should just be passed on to each and every incel so they could have a good time enjoying her roastie hole.
If a girl wears that, it´s open season on her sweet pussy, seriously that outfit is meant for only one thing; to get men´s dicks hard! She wears it for attention and she loves it. I hate her so freaking much you wouldn´t believe!

1:37 I couldn´t listen to her anymore. Stupid degenerate slut! "I hate wearing pants" yeah and then she has to tease me with her fucking beautiful soft legs, fucking slut! A roastie like that should just be passed on to each and every incel so they could have a good time enjoying her roastie hole.
If a girl wears that, it´s open season on her sweet pussy, seriously that outfit is meant for only one thing; to get men´s dicks hard! She wears it for attention and she loves it. I hate her so freaking much you wouldn´t believe!
I feel you bro, I hope she gets raped too.

Made it to 5:15 before having a seizure. How does every single word that leaves her mouth sound more vapid, pretentious and irritating than the last?

There is no chance in heck I'm clicking play on that.

The type of slut who's only use is to be used as a sexual object for incels and later killed.

>18
>i am now 19
Peep

She is basically a camgirl.

These sluts ruined twitch

T W I T C H
T H O T

I can't see why anyone would defend the life of this female. It's life has no significant value to anyone besides the thirsty incels in denial on twitch.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Fuck!
Pure fucking rage fuel!

God fucking damn every gamer girl to eternal fucking suffering. Rape isn't enough for her and roasties like her.

It's life has no significant value to anyone besides the thirsty incels in denial on twitch.

"Fact 1: I hate pants. I think that it should be allowed for me to wear baggy t shirts anywhere with no pants, I wish it was socially acceptable"

I DO TOO
Burqa

Last edited:
She forgot to include the fun fact that she has fucked 100+ Chads already and that all the betabux people who watch stand no chance and she only uses them for money

Kek. This.

You give her views aka money.
Use hooktube.

God that video fucking pissed me off so badly that i had to punch the wall to release my anger towards this stupid degenerate slut, i hope she gets brutaly raped by tyrone