Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Confession] I love minors

CruxGammata

CruxGammata

Demigod
★★★★★
So I’ve been playing a lot of hoi4 (1400 hours) and I found that smaller army sizes and starting nations are very fun for me like Greece, Bulgaria, Norway and the kang empire Ethiopia.
Some of my other friends find minor countries useless, but I love minor nations so much!

Norway is a shit country and i hope it gets nuked, Healthcare here sucks ASS and they do everything to not treat a patient, This is also where ive been bullied all my life and all the bad shit has happened to me, Fuck norway!

So I’ve been playing a lot of hoi4 (1400 hours) and I found that smaller army sizes and starting nations are very fun for me like Greece, Bulgaria, Norway and the kang empire Ethiopia.
Some of my other friends find minor countries useless, but I love minor nations so much!
View attachment 1147964
do you watch bokoen1 on youtube? He plays Hoi and victoria and other games, i watch him sometimes

Norway is a shit country and i hope it gets nuked, Healthcare here sucks ASS and they do everything to not treat a patient, This is also where ive been bullied all my life and all the bad shit has happened to me, Fuck norway!
I feel the same way about Shitmerica- at least Norway has nice scenery, actual history, and could be saved in a way from the shitmigrants flooding it, unlike the US.

Please invade norway in that game, Thank you!

do you watch bokoen1 on youtube? He plays Hoi and victoria and other games, i watch him sometimes
Of couese! their (dankus and the boys) mp live stream is very fun too.

I feel the same way about Shitmerica- at least Norway has nice scenery, actual history, and could be saved in a way from the shitmigrants flooding it, unlike the US.
Dude, The weather here is horrible, Dark and cloudy cold and foggy, On top of that the citizens are boring and rude and impossible to talk to, Its impossible to make a friend here unless your GL or atleast normie.

Always stormy, There is snow in the summer at times, I saw snow just a few days ago fuck sake, I love snow, Thats when i walk in the forest and listen to viktor Tsoi doomer tapes and also some joji music and smoke a cig.

I like winter bc of the doomer vibe and hopelessness, But i dislike other weather, I also hate the sun because then i have to squint my eyes and i hope to god no one calls me a racist because the sun is right in my face and makes my body do this.

mods getting bothered

Same, playing as minors/underdogs is always more fun. When you play a major there's no challenge.

Of couese! their (dankus and the boys) mp live stream is very fun too.
:feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:
BEYOND BASED
I've watched so many of their videos lmao, idk how they manage to stay entertaining after so many episodes
good chemistry I guess lul

HOI4 is boring to me

Did you immigrate to Norway? It's one of the best countries on earth. If you think Norway is shit, the rest of the world is hell in comparison.