Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Confession: I only read the titles of threads

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
I don't read your water walls of text niggas

Think About It GIF by Identity

That's the reason why this forum is so pathetic

Incel trait: Your life sucks so much, not even a forum meant for you to cope on is good.
That's actually a pretty brutal realization.
Not even the "incels".is forum is a safe space for incels.
Incels really have nowhere to go anymore.
The only viable solution is suicide, just like (((they))) intended.

That's actually a pretty brutal realization.
Not even the "incels".is forum is a safe space for incels.
Incels really have nowhere to go anymore.
The only viable solution is suicide, just like (((they))) intended.
:yes:

tbh, even when this forum was much better in the past, it still wouldn't have been that "good" in a way for Incels.

Think about it: Just like any other community online, hierarchies exist, users are clearly viewed more better by mods & other users for any reason, and many within the Incelsphere have difficulty associating with others online, "getting on" with others, etc. due to being socially stunted via genetics, missing out on socialization, etc.

And whilst we may be able to commiserate with others, share experiences, and bond over that in a way, it will just go on to remind you how brutal life is, what you missed out on & will never have, etc.

And yes, we really have nowhERe to go: One of the most brutal blackpill realizations I've had, is that I genuinely do not feel as if I "fit in" anywhere online fully, even on here.

I'm 21, soon to be 22, and honestly I don't know how much time I have left; my whole life has existed on "borrowed time" if that makes any sense. You said you are in your 30s right? Idk how you made it that long, and my condolences brocel.

ZoomTard trait tbh....
Their brains are fried cause of their screen time,
most of them have 0 attention span

Koonfecion: I dunt efen reed!
Uh-uh, arrrg! Uh-Uh, Oh!

What are your thots on these?

You said you are in your 30s right? Idk how you made it that long, and my condolences brocel.
I don't know either. Every day is pain. Every day is pain and suffering.
I will have to try to date one last time.
If I can actually land a date with a girl I will gain a will to live. If I can't, I can finally kill myself without regret.
This has to end somehow.

I don't know either. Every day is pain. Every day is pain and suffering.
I will have to try to date one last time.
If I can actually land a date with a girl I will gain a will to live. If I can't, I can finally kill myself without regret.
This has to end somehow.
I think what has kept me going, aside from raw survival instinct, is just the small sliver of hope college at least offers me: It's been brutal here, but it's a bit better than the living hell HS was for me, I will say that.

Not to mention, it will possibly allow me to become a betabuxx(I know it's cucked, but what else does a modern man have?) or at least, be able to copemaxx until I decide to rope.

I hope things get better for you brocel, sounds like you're in real pain mang. :feelsbadman:

Germany legalized weed recently, so ig that's some lifefuel for you.

I think what has kept me going, aside from raw survival instinct, is just the small sliver of hope college at least offers me: It's been brutal here, but it's a bit better than the living hell HS was for me, I will say that.

Not to mention, it will possibly allow me to become a betabuxx(I know it's cucked, but what else does a modern man have?) or at least, be able to copemaxx until I decide to rope.

I hope things get better for you brocel, sounds like you're in real pain mang. :feelsbadman:

You're only 22, you will have a couple more chances. Try to take them.

Yup, I already have most of the things I need to grow some weed.
I tried weed a couple years ago and it was amazing. Can't wait to grow it myself.

You're only 22, you will have a couple more chances. Try to take them.
I will try, however, considering the current climate of dating & things in general, I am no optimistic to say the least.

Not to mention, I have a NW3 at 22; I've been mistaken for being older than I actually am quite a few times.

One time, a foid in HS said I was going to die alone, and I think she was right.
Yup, I already have most of the things I need to grow some weed.
Nice, happy to hear that mang: I've always wanted to grow myself, not to mention I think they will allow for places to sell it by the summer iirc. @Friezacel
I tried weed a couple years ago and it was amazing. Can't wait to grow it myself.
Why didn't you use it since then? It's one of my favorite copes, though I do need to use less probably.

Next time you use some, I suggest listening to a group called Black Magick SS.

Based dnrcel.

No, but they would know if I got arrested for illegal drugs.
Just don't get caught & be smart like I do theory.
But it's all cool now, it's legal. I can grow and consume, soon.
Nice, hopefully you also get to have the experience of buying some from a retailer as well.
Actually sounds kinda cool and chill.
It's a certified Hvperborean Gem :feelsmage:
But why does it sound like it was recorded in 1935?
Really? Seems fine to me, and I think it kind of adds to the "feels" of it.

Check this out:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEX9T-jcgj4