Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Confession: I'm a volcel

mang0

mang0

always losing to hbox
-
I never shower

I always get bowlcuts

I have no sense of humor

If I could just change these things I wouldn't be an incel anymore

Just shower and get a nice haircut bro.

girls love a scent

Just run JBW law bro!

This site is full of non-showering, non-breakfast eating, bad haircut and personality having volcels

AdvancedFreeAmurstarfish.gif

Chad can have long hair, short hair, be a skin head, have dreadlocks etc. You aint a fucking incel because of your hair or because you dont have humour, youre an incel because of your face

JST BE UARESELF, BRUV!

Well, good. We need more guys like you who could be dating women to darwinize themselves out of the dating market. Thanks for being a voluntary fuckup. Try and get some chads you know to join you.

I never shower

I always get bowlcuts

I have no sense of humor

If I could just change these things I wouldn't be an incel anymore

You can't change your lack of humor, nor your mental behavior consisting in neglecting your own person. Normies naturally take care of themselves without having ever questioned their behavior about hygiene. By normie, I mean, even "normal animals" do that. You're an actual mentalcel.

A few showers will grow out the jawline

You need to shower 10x a day and get a fuckboi haircut and you will slay bro! Don't forget to respecc hwamen too!