Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Confession: Paying 2.5x the Price for a Meal

CHOoseWisely123

CHOoseWisely123

Monk
I keep ordering Pizza on doordash and asking them to drop it off at my front door and tbh for the convenience of not having to go outside it's worth it for me but I'm giga depressed right now so maybe this cuck tendency will go away.

I never used doordash or uber :feelskek:

I never used doordash or uber :feelskek:
Yes, it's so cucked and dystopian, like imagine telling someone in the past that you can press a button, pay for a meal, and 30 minutes later it shows up on your doorstep.

no wonder we have so many overweight and obese people in America.

Also being an uber/doordash driver must be suicidefuel, being 25+ years old and your life career is taking some lazy fucks chickfila to them is just so dystopian it's almost comedic.

Yes, it's so cucked and dystopian, like imagine telling someone in the past that you can press a button, pay for a meal, and 30 minutes later it shows up on your doorstep.

no wonder we have so many overweight and obese people in America.

Also being an uber/doordash driver must be suicidefuel, being 25+ years old and your life career is taking some lazy fucks chickfila to them is just so dystopian it's almost comedic.
To me it gives me an excuse to walk or bike that's the main reason. Also I don't see why I would pay for a few miles of travel.

fucking mogs me you can't even walk to a gas station convenience store where I live
Brutal you must live deep in the suburbs.
I can get to downtown in about an hour and a half by car.

I can get to downtown in about an hour and a half by car.
what the fuck type of mega city do you live in that it takes over an hour to reach downtown jfl it takes only like 25 minutes on a bad day to reach downtown where I live

what the fuck type of mega city do you live in that it takes over an hour to reach downtown jfl it takes only like 25 minutes on a bad day to reach downtown where I live
Toronto the traffic here is terrible.

You don’t deserve food if you don’t go get it yourself.