Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Confession

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Hope this doesn’t make me a cuck but I feel that being honest is one of my strengths as a human being.

Last summer I got high on mushrooms, didn’t take a lot just a few. Well, it made me very appreciative and loving towards all and such. While I was high I thought about this forum and decided that foids don’t deserve our hate and that maybe I should quit the forum.

Thankfully the next morning when I was no longer high, I was once again fully black pilled.

No, I totally get your point. I'm fond of some female characters from my favorite movies. I fantasize a lot about having their companionship and love. It's important to control your hate, or else it'll destroy you. That doesn't mean I'm not aware of women's nature though. In fact, I'd apply everything I've learned over the years about the blackpill if I had the chance to date a woman.

No, I totally get your point. I'm fond of some female characters from my favorite movies. I fantasize a lot about having their companionship and love. It's important to control your hate, or else it'll destroy you. That doesn't mean I'm not aware of women's nature though. In fact, I'd apply everything I've learned over the years about the blackpill if I had the chance to date a woman.
My point was more that the shrooms put so much love in my heart that I stopped even hating the evil creatures women are.