Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Consciousness is energy. My idea of what consciousness is.

• Thread starter Blackcel rigth wing
  • Start date
Blackcel rigth wing

Blackcel rigth wing

21yrs old Apolitical (politics is cope)
★★
What is consciousness?

Consciousness is just another form of energy. More particularly electromagnetic radiation. That occurs in a certain structured system.

When you die and this generator stops working, your 'soul' or consciousness will escape from your body and may be absorbed by some other form of matter or stay within the atmosphere. But it won’t ever be destroyed.

The afterlife could very well be an illusion that your consciousness make that seems real but it’s not or you could be completely sensory deprived and still know your 'here'.

This new form of EM radiation shall be called 'psychic energy' which is soul energy.

Psyche comes from the Greek psykhe, which means “the soul, mind, spirit, or invisible animating entity which occupies the physical body.”

Thoughts @Incline

What is consciousness?

Consciousness is just another form of energy. More particularly electromagnetic radiation. That occurs in a certain structured system.

When you die and this generator stops working, your 'soul' or consciousness will escape from your body and may be absorbed by some other form of matter or stay within the atmosphere. But it won’t ever be destroyed.

The afterlife could very well be an illusion that your consciousness make that seems real but it’s not or you could be completely sensory deprived and still know your 'here'.

This new form of EM radiation shall be called 'psychic energy' which is soul energy.

Psyche comes from the Greek psykhe, which means “the soul, mind, spirit, or invisible animating entity which occupies the physical body.”

Thoughts @Incline

I really don't know what to think of that but it is an interesting take. How did you come to this particular conclusion? So what you think is it is like a field that spans the entirety of universe and is inter-connected with it? Like space and time? Perhaps then we are just like gravity to that force we weight it down and define its mass but when we die it just simply recovers back to its regular state.

Honestly, it is a very difficult topic to think about I tried many times to reach any definitive conclusion for my own sake and I couldn't. I really don't know what it is or how it works but one thing I am pretty convinced of as you know that death is not the end of life and that one way or another in some shape or form we will find ourselves back here well except it wont be us anymore.

I wanna spend a few years thinking about just this one issue trying to figure out where I stand on it because I don't really know. I will probably go down that road of thinking you are on right now too eventually. Do you have any interesting sources like youtube videos etc on that?

consciousness is a brain function like everything else. We'll find it soon

Then where does it derive from? Your unique self? If you derived from your brain once in this seemingly random point in time why would it not be possible for that to happen again at some point in the future? Especially since if universe is infinite and has no ending nor beginning eventually maybe in a trillion universal cycles the same exact materials that composed you when you were born will happen to be arranged again and you will live once more for example. Is that not a given? You are proof that you as you are is a possible outcome in this universe and since it happened once it can come to happen again and in a infinite setting if you throw your dice infinite amount of times eventually you will land the right combination of numbers even if it takes a near eternity from a human point of view. Time is a privilege of the living from your perspective that switch will be instantaneous.

I don't even think you are wrong. Consciousness is probably in some or huge way a product of human brain. But that is not to say I believe that dying is the end to that the fact that I am alive now is proof of that alone.

I mean we know pretty much the vast majority of EM radiation, so it almost certainly isn't that unless it's something insanely ionising past the MeV range of gamma rays. or low frequency radio.
Consciousness is generated via electromagnetism via neurons firing away. the consciousness it self is just EM radiation. A good analog is the sun firing away producing light a form of EM radiation.

that doesn’t really disprove anything. Of course it’s still a brain function.

These are kinda vague hypotheses, nothing really solid, the problem is that it's very difficult to define what consciousness actually is.
Being aware of one self, that’s what consciousness is.
Like what makes a person different from inanimate matter or a computer?
The way the molecules are structured. Anything has the potential to generate consciousness within a certain structured system.

You do know your brain works on electromagnetism. Thats not exactly a vague hypothesis. Unless you have something better.

Last edited:
That's sort of the right idea, I think it will be a little bit like Warhammer 40K in all likelihood. Or you know the 'Mako energy' from Final Fantasy VII? You're on those kind of lines. It's not really a billion miles away from what all non-Abrahamic faiths believed tbh, Buddhism and that kind of thing.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5u8c3E5CK8&t=1s

Memories of past peoples lives may get preserved somehow so that's quite interesting.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7dLEZgIWBI

It may not be reincarnation or having past lives though. It could be something a bit more complicated than we would understand.

That's sort of the right idea, I think it will be a little bit like Warhammer 40K in all likelihood. Or you know the 'Mako energy' from Final Fantasy VII? You're on those kind of lines. It's not really a billion miles away from what all non-Abrahamic faiths believed tbh, Buddhism and that kind of thing.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5u8c3E5CK8&t=1s

Memories of past peoples lives may get preserved somehow so that's quite interesting.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7dLEZgIWBI

It may not be reincarnation or having past lives though. It could be something a bit more complicated than we would understand.

I'll check those out.

Imagine if incels were powerful enough to harness ki energy to make ki blasts like in dbz @Wizard32