Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Conservative women are bigger whores than liberal women

wgm24

wgm24

This Thing of Ours
conservative women are even bigger whores because they think that since their a woman they deserve to be taken care of no matter how big of a whore they are. They think it's natural to sleep around because women are inherently innocent. Never believe in the trad right wing waifu stereotype. The more they play into it the bigger whores they are

doesn't really concern us if we can't even touch whores.

It's a fantasy used to milk soulless simps.

"Muh trad outfit with my cross between my cleavage. Teehee. Here's my [INSERT WHORE MONEY PLATFORM] :foidSoy:. Gosh women these days."

"Muh trad outfit with my cross between my cleavage. Teehee. Here's my [INSERT WHORE MONEY PLATFORM] :foidSoy:. Gosh women these days."

:lul:

Every conservative woman on twitter.

If i had a dollar for every single mother whore on tinder pretending to be a good girl/ wifey/ born again virgin/ Christian i would be a millionaire.