Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "conservative women"

dyellow

dyellow

it's over for FBIcels
-
politics is pure cope
Download

"I don’t masturbate to anime characters. I dress up like them and guys masturbate to me."

I’ve given up on humanity.. I just want WW3 to finally happen or some secret society bring some New World Order type shit. I’m so done with this ‘civilisation’

Women will get into whatever is popular amongst men to obtain beta orbiters and better larp as nawalt

I even had a normie friend tell me this

He said he saw a study that showed women are political only to fit in, not because of what they think

Also thread related

Conservative women don't exist. Every woman I've ever known who called herself "conservative" is either a borderline feminist in general and/or is pro-abortion.

Conservative women are foids who prostitute themselves in front of deluded boomers and whine about issues they have no business talking about.

Conservative women don't exist. Every woman I've ever known who called herself "conservative" is either a borderline feminist in general and/or is pro-abortion.
Basically this.
Plus, all """"conservative""""" foids I know who always talk about "family" and "Tradition" they take part in cock carousel with Chads like all other foids, and don't marry or make babies neither in their 30s.

A woman is as conservative as society and the men who have direct authority over her make her be. And nowadays you can't legally do it properly. Hell, you barely have authority over your own daughter.

well what you thought? awalt.

I hate that whore.

Conservative women are foids who prostitute themselves in front of deluded boomers and whine about issues they have no business talking about.

dude why are you whining about them, conservativism is what incels are for

dude why are you whining about them, conservativism is what incels are for

Not me. I wouldn't describe myself as "conservative".

I don't want to associate myself with trailer-dwelling white trash, retarded bible thumpers, and upper-middle-class Chad dudebros wearing pink shorts and loafers. They run the GOP.

Not me. I wouldn't describe myself as "conservative".

I don't want to associate myself with trailer-dwelling white trash, retarded bible thumpers, and upper-middle-class Chad dudebros wearing pink shorts and loafers. They run the GOP.

Nah, incels like this run the GOP when they grow up