Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Conservatives are painfully moronic just like leftists/democrats

Sigma

Sigma

=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=
★★★★★
And for the last several years they have always acted like they stand firmly and proudly on the hill of morality and logic. Funny since they are highly irrational and authoritarian in their thinking which brings me to one of the hallmarks of their pathetic belief system/standards:
The U.S. Military
Consoyvatives straight up romanticize the armed forces to a level that is pretty disturbing. They actually refer to every active member (of whatever branch) as 'heroes'. And even more jarringly, conservatives think everyone in the armed forces is "serving the country and protecting our freedom"
That shit is 100% cope
Any member of any U.S. branch is a cucked government employee that has been trained to be an expendable NPC for diabolical rich fucks that control the human race. Nothing more.
The average conservative also is an unabashed bootlicking faggot that RESPECTS police officers. Figure that one out. The most corrupt sector of government that continuously breaks laws themselves, harasses innocent people and collects money for their respective state government manages to win the hearts of the right wing.
What a bright bunch. I could go on and on listing other irrefutable points but I think you get the picture. It's been nice ranting.

The military does indeed suck.

US conservatives are just bootlickers. i dont get the incels that pretend that they're any better than libtards

Consoyvatives straight up romanticize the armed forces to a level that is pretty disturbing. They actually refer to every active member (of whatever branch) as 'heroes'. And even more jarringly, conservatives think everyone in the armed forces is "serving the country and protecting our freedom"
That shit is 100% cope
Any member of any U.S. branch is a cucked government employee that has been trained to be an expendable NPC for diabolical rich fucks that control the human race. Nothing more.

The average conservative also is an unabashed bootlicking faggot that RESPECTS police officers. Figure that one out. The most corrupt sector of government that continuously breaks laws themselves, harasses innocent people and collects money for their respective state government manages to win the hearts of the right wing.
They don’t just respect them, trust me. If a police officer told the average cuckservative to suck him off, they’d do it with no hesitation.

It’s some bizarre sexual fetish, no other way to describe it.