Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Considering becoming a muslim just to have an excuse to be any foid i end up with.

Hemogsme

Hemogsme

Waiting for info.
-
Everyday I see women showing off their asses, bragging about how they get fucked by different men every day, boasting about how they want a man to take care of them despite have 4 kids, no job or education etc.

If I'm muslim I will have her dressed in a chador. She will speak only when I allow it and if she so much as sneezes without my permission not only will I beat her, but I will not shower for a week and make her suck the cheese off my dick

By the way, nice avi :feelsYall:

Electro was an incel

I am Muslim who lives in the west and even I have to admit that Muslim foids are just like the rest of them. You can’t snuff out their hypergamy with a peice of cloth on their head. They like the same guys, they act the same as other whores. JFL I know of a hijab wearing Arab whore who posted nudes to a group chat full of men. I know of another Stacy tier Syrian hijabi who is dating a nigger. Fuck Muslim foids you won’t get anywhere with them. They are all the fucking same.

if she so much as sneezes without my permission not only will I beat her, but I will not shower for a week and make her suck the cheese off my dick
Based

But no Sharia for your face

I've been raised by Muslim women and they're no different from Western whores. Their true nature is just more covert.

Everyday I see women showing off their asses, bragging about how they get fucked by different men every day, boasting about how they want a man to take care of them despite have 4 kids, no job or education etc.

If I'm muslim I will have her dressed in a chador. She will speak only when I allow it and if she so much as sneezes without my permission not only will I beat her, but I will not shower for a week and make her suck the cheese off my dick
Lowkey same, Allah save me from my inceldom

Based

But no Sharia for your face

I've been raised by Muslim women and they're no different from Western whores. Their true nature is just more covert.
If you are blackpilled, then this is the obvious conclusion.