Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Considering suicide

slashER

slashER

toilet punchER
The idea of continuing another day on this planet is unbearable, I simply cannot continue. I am forced to go out every day and I see how people my age have a good time. I want to laugh like them, I want to love, I want to feel. But I know I will never achieve it thanks to the way I look.

I know that many in this forum have it worse than me, tell me how you endure it. How do you have the will to continue? Genuine question, since I, I can't stand it anymore.

That's something worth living for. I bet there are some foid asscheeks to look at too.
It’s rage fuel. It’s like dangling food in front of a starving man

How old are you

I feel you bro. Barely anything in life is enjoyable.

about to turn 22 in 10 days
Buttercup, you haven't even got to the real incel hours yet. That shit starts at 25. Suck it up and read about Hitler that nigger lost a war then became homeless then went to prison then had to commit mass murder several times to become the biggest hero of the world in the last 100 years

We should learn from him, don't kill yourself, spend your life destroying the enemy.

The idea of continuing another day on this planet is unbearable, I simply cannot continue. I am forced to go out every day and I see how people my age have a good time. I want to laugh like them, I want to love, I want to feel. But I know I will never achieve it thanks to the way I look.

I know that many in this forum have it worse than me, tell me how you endure it. How do you have the will to continue? Genuine question, since I, I can't stand it anymore.
Nothing makes me happier than existing just to spite the world. Every day I wake up isn’t for me. It’s the enjoyment I derive from people having to cope with my existence on a daily basis.

You do realize Hitler killed himself at the end of the war right?

Yeah and 6 gorillion Jews got melted into soap and the Russians were super nice and saved the world and didn't rape 4 million Germans and blah blah

Dumb nigger he went to Argentina

I don't care about death or alive i care about life goals
Btw it jerks wanna see inkeells dead and you helping them why not live and evilmaxxx

I found a guide on how to conjure demons/jinns. Apparently you can ask for financial help and finding love. I have nothing to live for and the age pill is knocking on my door. So I’m going to eventually do the rituals which are easy and simple and see what happens

After reaching a certain age (+25) you will feel less and less erotic and emotional impulses towards women, maybe then you can start to get them out of your head and start living for yourself.

Ehh... it's your life, do what you want. Don't let anyone (including myself) persuade you one way or another when it comes to self-deletion. I'm already prepared to do it by age 30 (one more year left), since that age and beyond is practically hopeless at that point...

it would suck ass if i was born again right after dying

Yeah and 6 gorillion Jews got melted into soap and the Russians were super nice and saved the world and didn't rape 4 million Germans and blah blah

Dumb nigger he went to Argentina

Suicide is for pussies (unless someone forces you to do it)

Personally i just induce the pure blackpill, i dont give people a reason to hate me, sure i look like a retard. But i have fun, make money, skii, take shrooms. Suicide is not worth it, take drugs, have fun

I wouldn't dare approach them too if I were in your situation. But it depends on the kind of environment you're in, is it a thing to talk to random foids in the gym?

Regardless, the chances of success are low as even if you got their number they could easily ghost you as they did so with me but that's just my experience.
Get Out Fruit GIF by Chris Cimino

I had a roommate that would pull PUA shit at the gym. He was a normie. Not even weird or creep shit. He would just go up to girls he liked, introduce himself, ask their name, and then ask for their Snapchat. Totally normal, five second interaction with nothing weird or creepy.

Some chick reported him, and like 20min later 2 big gym employee tough guys corned him and told him that if he didn’t stop harassing women, he’d get permanently banned from the gym.

In this case, the “harassment” was
>Hi, I’m [Clown’s Roommate]. What’s your name?
Truly traumatizing. Women have it so hard.

I feel you bro. Barely anything in life is enjoyable.
My dad once went on a rant to me about how hard life is. It was pretty hilarious because most of the hard aspects in my life are a direct result of him and his decisions.

He also talked about how scary and mean his dad was, and how it took him a long time to recover from the way his dad raised him. Pretty funny because he was the exact same hard asshole dad to me and my siblings. How can you be so “self-aware” of the cycle of abuse and still willingly choose to perpetuate it anyways.

The 2 big gym employees are cucks, the foid gave them an opportunity to shit on your friend publicly. I admire his courage to approach but it is definitely misplaced.
Yeah, they probably just wanted to look like some alpha male woman protectors in front of the rest of the gym. They didn’t even take him anywhere to talk. They just stopped him in the middle of his set (literally minding his business lifting) to give him their retarded ultimatum in front of everyone.

>Hey guys, this dude on chest fly machine is a creep, and we’re about to put him in his place.

My dad once went on a rant to me about how hard life is. It was pretty hilarious because most of the hard aspects in my life are a direct result of him and his decisions.

He also talked about how scary and mean his dad was, and how it took him a long time to recover from the way his dad raised him. Pretty funny because he was the exact same hard asshole dad to me and my siblings. How can you be so “self-aware” of the cycle of abuse and still willingly choose to perpetuate it anyways.
People are shit, including the closest ones to us. I've come to the conclusion that a huge part of the population are actually psychopaths who are assholes on purpose and for no good reason. It's not just 1% of the population. It's way, way more.

Your friend must have been enraged after he realized what happened. I would have been too.
He just thought it was retarded. Went back to lifting. He stopped talking to bitches at the gym though.

There’s no acceptable social setting to approach women anymore.
>At work: Harassment
>At school: She’s busy learning
>At the bar/club: She’s just out with her friends having fun
>At the grocery store: Weird. Are you autistic?
Where the fuck are you supposed to do it then?

Not that it matters, women only want hot dudes approaching them. Otherwise, it’s weird.

People are shit, including the closest ones to us. I've come to the conclusion that a huge part of the population are actually psychopaths who are assholes on purpose and for no good reason. It's not just 1% of the population. It's way, way more.
I have no faith in humanity. Everybody’s either dumb or evil. Most people are both.

Don’t rope, rape!

Buttercup, you haven't even got to the real incel hours yet. That shit starts at 25. Suck it up and read about Hitler that nigger lost a war then became homeless then went to prison then had to commit mass murder several times to become the biggest hero of the world in the last 100 years

We should learn from him, don't kill yourself, spend your life destroying the enemy.
Allah hu akbar heil ^^