Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Considering the Philippines as my only hope to ever have a gf

smoljaw69

smoljaw69

Greycel
I only get likes on tinder with pinay foids (JBW pill), so my only hope to catch something (beside an STD) is to move and get some attention while I am "young" (25 year old). I know being lonely forever will make me more miserable, so I rather fuck one of those SEA monkeys and call it a day. I might have 1 kid to ruin his life, but I don't care I am not going down to old age alone, at least I'll have a foid. And if she wants divorce, I will hit the shit out of her and send her back to shitholeland.

So... any geomaxxer out there to share their success story? Or is it ovER?

I am going to south Africa so I can fuck sheboons there
I am still gathering money for this

Funny story, I have been to the Philippines and I did not get laid.

Things to keep in mind:

- Many ladyboys
- very dangerous, high likely hood of getting robbed and killed
- Many foids aren't pretty and overweight and are missing many teeth
- Very poor hygiene, many diseases are spreading there, especially TB, food poisoning... You are almost guaranteed to catch something there

but the most important one!!!

Foids there don't want a young guy! What they want is a rich and old guy, the older and richer is the better.
Then they will try to get pregnant, married or both.

Once the papers are ready, the grandpa will quickly die under mysterious circumstances.

This is how it works there most of the time.

Always be on your guard!

Why didn't you get laid? :feelsrope: Were you not able to get matches? Did the girls not wanna meet for real? Or you just did not like them?

Things to keep in mind:

- Many ladyboys
- very dangerous, high likely hood of getting robbed and killed
- Many foids aren't pretty and overweight and are missing many teeth
- Very poor hygiene, many diseases are spreading there, especially TB, food poisoning... You are almost guaranteed to catch something there

but the most important one!!!

Foids there don't want a young guy! What they want is a rich and old guy, the older and richer is the better.
Then they will try to get pregnant, married or both.

Once the papers are ready, the grandpa will quickly die under mysterious circumstances.

This is how it works there most of the time.

Always be on your guard!
You didn’t even pay for any legal prostitutes?

You didn’t even pay for any legal prostitutes?
I don't want to get HIV or Herpes. Also it isn't safe there...
Why didn't you get laid? :feelsrope: Were you not able to get matches? Did the girls not wanna meet for real? Or you just did not like them?
Installed Tinder passport before going there.

I got about a dozen matches, of those less than half talked to me. Only one agreed to meet.
She was obviously a working girl that was way past her prime and gained a lot of weight since she took her Tinder pics.
Anyway, she feeled so scammy and wanted to take me to some fishy place to meet her friends. Had I followed her I am sure I would have ended up in a ditch with 2 bullets in my head,

I kept trying finding another one but failed because I ran out of time.

My advise, don't go to the big cities such as Manila or Cebu, it is ugly, dangerous, most girls are working girls with STDs, there are many ladyboys...

Go to the islands, it is much better, sadly I understood it too late, when my 2 week holiday was almost over.
Also stay for at least one month or it will be too short I guess.

But honestly, next time I will try another place such as Thailand or Vietnam

Last edited:
The way you speak about asians is pretty disgusting ngl

Because I can't engineer the genetics that kid will inherit.

Sub5 + pinoy whore = fuckiiing br000tal
half white babies are highly desired in SEA. even if they are ugly they are considered above average

Just wait a couple more years, save money and buy VR equipment for a VR GF and later wait couple of more years for sexbots.

Better then going with those used up w0men.

The best countries for seaamaxxing is Indonesia and Vietnam. Thailand and Phillipines only for normie looking Incels and above truecels below 0-3 should stick to Vietnam, Mynamr and Indonesia. Also is you love thicc women Africa is a good considartion.

Though caution, many of those w0men are notorious golddigers and look for Money.

Try Central Asia

Maybe Uzbekistan Tadjikistan Turkmenistan etc

The women look hapa there+very poor

In PH you will get a brown short ugly woman and your kid will hate you

Do whatever you can to get a woman as white looking as possible if you want to come back to Europe

Last edited:
Try Central Asia

Maybe Uzbekistan Tadjikistan Turkmenistan etc
Doesn’t work in any of those. You can maybe get the Russian foids in Kazahkstan or Kyrgzstan (if you’re normie tier, of course), but the Asian ones are obligated by their families to marry within the community.

Definitely try it before packing things up

The foids are kind of fugly in the Phillipeans but it might be better than living the rest of your life alone. If youre white there is the risk of having an ER baby with a foid there. Not sure how you can prevent that except abort a male baby, or not have any babies witht the ricefoid.

For seamaxxing, I'd go to Thailand, Malaysia or Indonesia. Philippines has a lot of blackouts and the infrastructure is shit. Women aren't that good looking either imo.

I am going to south Africa so I can fuck sheboons there
I am still gathering money for this

You and me both. People here hate on sheboons but I love their thick, fat asses. I'd also like to go to Kenya.

Last edited:
Whites can't be trucels, only locationcels until they have enough moeny to move

I only get likes on tinder with pinay foids (JBW pill), so my only hope to catch something (beside an STD) is to move and get some attention while I am "young" (25 year old). I know being lonely forever will make me more miserable, so I rather fuck one of those SEA monkeys and call it a day. I might have 1 kid to ruin his life, but I don't care I am not going down to old age alone, at least I'll have a foid. And if she wants divorce, I will hit the shit out of her and send her back to shitholeland.

So... any geomaxxer out there to share their success story? Or is it ovER?
So you do get likes in your own country by philipinas? WITH YOUR PICTURE? FAKECEL!

Do whatever you can to get a woman as white looking as possible if you want to come back to Europe
Lol if you bring any foid back to the West, the chances of divorce rape increase exponentially JFL :feelskek: :feelskek:

Lol if you bring any foid back to the West, the chances of divorce rape increase exponentially JFL :feelskek: :feelskek:
He is the one that wants to bring his future SEA wife to the west
And if she wants divorce, I will hit the shit out of her and send her back to shitholeland.

So you do get likes in your own country by philipinas? WITH YOUR PICTURE? FAKECEL!
No, I said I ONLY get likes when I fake the location of tinder to the Philippines. Just because I am white and these noodlewhores "apparently" find my skin color interesting. Probably they just want me to get them out from the shithole they live.

But when I set my real location, I get nothing. Zero

I fucking hate the algorithm of these apps, I can't even get a like from a landwhale to make myself feel better...

No, I said I ONLY get likes when I fake the location of tinder to the Philippines. Just because I am white and these noodlewhores "apparently" find my skin color interesting. Probably they just want me to get them out from the shithole they live.

But when I set my real location, I get nothing. Zero

I fucking hate the algorithm of these apps, I can't even get a like from a landwhale to make myself feel better...
So seamaxx, @itsOVER did so instead of roping, Costs alot but i prolly will too if i wasnt so piss poor