Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Consooming Pringles and Monster

• Thread starter RuudVanNistelrooy
  • Start date
RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

i'm far from the star
★★★★★
And how was your day?

20240505 164227

Shitty as always, just sitting here playing Elden RONG despite having completed the game over 50 times by now.

Mogs me for being able to afford snacks

Today has been pretty good :feelsaww:. It's Easter. My mom made steak with potatoes, boiled eggs. I also drank a bottle of Pepsi 1l.

Now I will cope with cozonac sweet bread. COZONACMAXXING. LIFEFUEL FOR COZONACCELS
438125084 815200149940021 2177034229259093955 n

@Ron.Belgrade Do you like cozonac

Same shit, different day.

Im online in my room not doing much

Today has been pretty good :feelsaww:. It's Easter. My mom made steak with potatoes, boiled eggs. I also drank a bottle of Pepsi 1l.

Now I will cope with cozonac sweet bread. COZONACMAXXING. LIFEFUEL FOR COZONACCELS
View attachment 1152862
I'm eating it right now. It would be so much better with a glass of warm Stacy milk :feelsbadman:

View attachment 1152862
What are those colorful pieces inside?

Im eating pussy

In VR

Shit day as usual, I lost at sportsbetting 50 euros today again :feelsUgh::lasereyes:

My yesterday (a new flavour to me, not too bad):

gl with your heartburn goals of 2024 op