Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory (conspiracy) every single redditor sexual meme has been removed from the internet {THEY'RE TRYING TO MAKE EVERYONE GAY}

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
There was a meme last year called "reddit sexual" or "reddit sexuality" basically the meme amounted to redditors being attracted to feminine guys and masculine women. It included mockery of guys who like muscle mommies and nuu males.

Well today I tried to find it and I couldn't find it anywhere. Every post featuring the meme is gone and the entry it had on urban dictionary is gone too. I swear this is all a massive psyop. They saw people were catching on to this new agenda of bisexuality they were pushing and they snuffed every trace of it from the internet. It's actually fucking insane. I've never seen anything like this.

Lately, this generation is just becoming weird, with guys being told to be more submissive and soft, making them more feminine, while foids are being told to be "boss bad bitches" who don't need no man, making them more masculine. It's so weird and is only getting worse as time goes on.

Lately, this generation is just becoming weird, with guys being told to be more submissive and soft, making them more feminine, while foids are being told to be "boss bad bitches" who don't need no man, making them more masculine. It's so weird and is only getting worse as time goes on.
Agreed. The whole world is going nuts. There's definitely a malicious plot in the air.

guys being told to be more submissive and soft, making them more feminine
even before all of that forced woke and lgbt degeneracy single mothers raised exactly such types of man.

even before all of that forced woke and lgbt degeneracy single mothers raised exactly such types of man.
Nah, I'd argue single mothers raise more violent criminals.

JEW PLOT WHY DO YOU THINK SHIT HAS BEEN GETTING PROGRESSIVELY WORSE SINCE WW2 DECADE BY DECADE EXPONENTIALLY SOCIETY WILL ONLY CONTINUE TO DEGENERATE
Factual. HOLOCAUST was the ultimate false flag for them to take power.

True. Narcissistic women tend to raise gay sons.
also, having submissive to women betabux father = almost like having no father figure in life, such men is not allowed to play their role in upbringing of child

also, having submissive to women betabux father = almost like having no father figure in life, such men is not allowed to play their role in upbringing of child
True.

Never heard of this. Are you sure you're remembering the actual name of the meme? I was just trying to remember a quote from Batman: The Animated Series, turns out I was remembering it all wrong. I wasn't even close.

Never heard of this. Are you sure you're remembering the actual name of the meme? I was just trying to remember a quote from Batman: The Animated Series, turns out I was remembering it all wrong. I wasn't even close.
Yes, I remember the name right.

Cult of ishtar trannies females turning into males males into females
Modern world = Ancient Babylonia where world worship Ishatar, Baal and Moloch.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back