Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Constantly on the fence

C

comegetsomecurry

Greycel
Idk if im a true cel or a failed normie. Every day I sit in silence for hours wondering why my dating life is so shit. I just want to LDAR so bad but my brain doesn't let me do that.

ever had dates before?

Ever had girls say anything nice to you?

Compliments Etc

tell us more about your looks/ mental state?

tell us more about your looks/ mental state?
I guess look wise maybe average to below average. I am very much a nosecel as it is so big and I mean really big and fat. I am maybe a 4/5 but I am Curry so probably take away 2 points. Height is 5'11 and Ik that's considered tall but face matters so much more than height. I also was raised and live in the UK so have to grade myself based on western standards. I have been going gym for the past few years. I am in OK shape and broad but need to get leaner. Everything I can work on I have but nothing seems to improve. On top of all that my parents are very blue pilled and everytime I talk about my dating struggles I just get told the just be x theories.

Yeah you sound like you belong here.

true cel or a failed normie
you can just be a "normal" incel nigga, you don't need to be 4'10 with a 1/10 face and severe autism to be an incel.
If you are slightly below average and autistic that's enough for it to be over.

you can just be a "normal" incel nigga, you don't need to be 4'10 with a 1/10 face and severe autism to be an incel.
Standards that low huh. If only dating was that easy to get into.

I think it might be time to give your cousins in the motherland a phone call
Unfortunately, we are Hindu so cousins are off the table. Besides my parents had an arranged marriage and that's the reason why my life is so shit. I could never bring life into this world so they would go through the exact same shit I did.

Luckily not autistic with a good friend circle. They are all in talking stages rn. I do wish for them to be happy even if I cant. Another thing I'm on the fence about is roping. My family do love me even if they are blue pilled and friends care about me. I hope they all get girlfriends and they leave me behind so I can rope easily without regrets.

Luckily not autistic with a good friend circle. They are all in talking stages rn. I do wish for them to be happy even if I cant. Another thing I'm on the fence about is roping. My family do love me even if they are blue pilled and friends care about me. I hope they all get girlfriends and they leave me behind so I can rope easily without regrets.
You're NT 5'11 and a 4/10 ?

I would say so. Cant really self-diagnose autism but I wouldn't say I have it. Don't forget curry too.
Damn I forgot the curry tax

I'm assuming your third world parents raised you to be a nice polite hindu boy. You need to forget all that and thugmax.

And looksmax as much as you can of course. You said you need to get leaner, lose weight ASAP as your face might improve.

Damn I forgot the curry tax

I'm assuming your third world parents raised you to be a nice polite hindu boy. You need to forget all that and thugmax.

And looksmax as much as you can of course. You said you need to get leaner, lose weight ASAP as your face might improve.
Getting lean will be the final softlooksmaxxing step. If that fails it will have to be surgery. Apart from my nose I think have a decent face. Quite fortunate to only have 1 glaring problem.

Climb carefully down the fence.