Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Contemplating just being gay at this point

Being 4`11 is a curse, might as well make a account on this forum

Meanwhile his female looksmatch is making seven figures a year from selling her tampons on onlyfans.

Last edited:
not even faggots want to be penetrated by ultramanlet. his only options are analmaxxing or ropemaxxing :feelsUgh: :feelsrope:

Ill dm him telling him to get hgh since hes still a kid he might have a chance at life still

But at least im not a hekin mysoginistic incel :soy: :soy: :soy:

Ill dm him telling him to get hgh since hes still a kid he might have a chance at life still
Yeah but even being 16 years olds and on hgh, he height will max out around 5`3 and I'm being really lenient. Realistically he would be 5`2 or 5`1. No matter what happens it's truly ovER for him

Oy vey fellow shortcels, what about becoming gay? :feelsLSD:

He should move to the Congo rainforest until it's not too late

Yeah but even being 16 years olds and on hgh, he height will max out around 5`3 and I'm being really lenient. Realistically he would be 5`2 or 5`1. No matter what happens it's truly ovER for him
Better than nothing

How are you going to trick yourself into enjoying being an aids ridden bottom for the rest of your life? OOP should definitely kill himself, no offence but he will never have a good life.

Better than nothing
Even if he takes hgh it'll be like moving from nightmare difficulty to nightmare difficulty. It's truly over, hgh + LL + late growth spurt could potentially get him to 5`5 but that is a wild estimation, we would have to know his parents height but if he is really 4`11 at 16, his parents must be like 5`4 max. I can't imagine how his life is going, I'm 5`3 and my life has been brutal, being 4`11 should be a disability

Last edited:
At 4'11 I doubt he will grow to be at a normal height.
You’re right but a lot of the people I went to highschool with ended up having their growth spurts at 17, some even at 18. And generally, I fucking hate teenagers and how they love to pretentiously make themselves look oppressed and miserable in hopes of seeking attention and validation.

You’re right but a lot of the people I went to highschool with ended up having their growth spurts at 17, some even at 18. And generally, I fucking hate teenagers and how they love to pretentiously make themselves look oppressed and miserable in hopes of seeking attention and validation.
I just never fucking got that and I don't know why, maybe my growth plates closed early or some bullshit. Suifuel seeing everyone shoot from being slightly above me to way above

Can relate. I went from being average to one of the shortest in class in the span of two years jfl.
I haven't grown at all since 7th grade.Shit genetics.

tbh still worth it for him wont get him laid but maybe slightly less hostility also would it not depend on his country? Like if hes bolivian or filipino it might not be 100% over course those are two of the shortest nations on earth.

not even faggots want to be penetrated by ultramanlet. his only options are analmaxxing or ropemaxxing :feelsUgh: :feelsrope:
So damn over for manlets, u can’t even dom gays you have to be a bottom, manlet is a life of doomed submissiveness and sucking people off in order to climb ladders , it’s a joke