Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Contexts where virgins are listened to

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
1. Most notably in organized religion. Especially Catholicism. But even then Catholicism is mostly a cover for pedophiles to run amok (I'd love to see libscum redditors or Qanon make a CatholicPriestTears-- but nobody really gives a shit and it's all status plays and virtue signaling).
2. In STEM- I'm sure there are a few incel TAs, math and physics teachers and such. More likely they are just low-tier normie, as you have to be somewhat NT to stand in front of a classroom. You have to listen to these people to advance economically in society.'
3. In Crypto spaces. Crypto is a hot new industry, full of incels and neckbeards-- for the ugly ones if they aren't soy like Vitalik, they are libertarian neckbeards.
4. The manosphere

Virgins definitely need some kind of context that props them up in order to be listened to. They can't just drop into a situation like the Joe Rogan podcast, or Tiktok, or a museum banquet and be taken seriously. Even in anime conventions, virgins aren't listened to, they are there to listen to sex-having VAs and other hosts.

5. Fandom of slice of life anime

videogames, tabletop RPGs, and other "nerdy" hobbies.