Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Conversations With A Killer: The Ted Bundy Tapes

FinalFormCel

FinalFormCel

fsociety
I’m about to watch this new Ted Bundy documentary Netflix just released.

Has anyone seen it yet? What’s your opinions?

There’s also this new Ted Bundy film starring Zac Efron that’s not officially out yet lol

I guess “serial killer” is back in fashion.

Don't be sillee, only bad girls love serial killers!!! We're not all the same sweaty!!!

Serial killers never left fashion for females.

Don't be sillee, only bad girls love serial killers!!! We're not all the same sweaty!!!

Serial killers never left fashion for females.

True, they’ll probably use Zac’s Bundy cosplay as masturbation material.

bundyfy
Function: verb
Inflected Form(s): -dy•fied; -fy•ing
Usage: to bundyfy
Noun: Bundyfication
Etymology: derived from the name of U.S. all time hero / serial killer Ted Bundy

Meaning: to bundyfy - act of unthinkable massive violence against a single person or against several human beings, carried out by a mentally disturbed/undeveloped Psycho.

Background Information:

After Teddy busted out of jail (for the second time) he sneaked into the Chi Omega sorority house of the Florida State University. There, he bundyfied to girls by smashing their faces with an oak club after he bundynized another girl. And as if this hadn't been enough, he decided - on his way home - to bundynize an additional girl from a different house.

NOTE: there is a significant difference between Bundyfication / bundyfying / bundyfy and Bundynization / bundynizing / bundynize!
A: Yesterday I couldn't sleep because of my fucking neighbors!
B: You should
bundynize them!
A: WTF? You mean 'bundyfy'?
B: Oh! I'm so sorry! Of course Bundyfication and not
Bundynization!
by wrencheater July 14, 2006

I think Rob Lowe would’ve made a better Bundy than Efron tbh.

rodgyfy
Function: verb
Inflected Form(s): -gy•fied; -fy•ing
Usage: to rodgyfy
Noun: rodgyfication
Etymology: derived from the name of U.S. all time hERo

Meaning: to rodgyfy - act of unthinkable massive violence against a single person or against several human beings, carried out by a supreme gentleman.
:feelshmm:

Just be a serial killer br0

o shi tbhthb
b u d d y
o
y
o
Gonna watch it today, hopefully I can find some free vers to watch tbhthb hopefully it's on amazon ded srs since I have prime ngl ngl. I've watched his interviews, pretty cool how he bullshits all the time in his interviews tbhthb and I really like documentaries gonna watch todaytbhtbh
ded srs
Dedsrs

o shi tbhthb
b u d d y
o
y
o
Gonna watch it today, hopefully I can find some free vers to watch tbhthb hopefully it's on amazon ded srs since I have prime ngl ngl. I've watched his interviews, pretty cool how he bullshits all the time in his interviews tbhthb and I really like documentaries gonna watch todaytbhtbh
ded srsView attachment 86633

ded srs

Attachments

• unknown (11).png
    unknown (11).png
    35 KB · Views: 44