Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cook. Maid. Prostitute.

jasonsingh40

jasonsingh40

Greycel
That about sums it up.

I’ve realized one thing after all these years. At the end of the day I don’t need a “girlfriend”. I don’t need to put up with their illogical manipulative bullshit.

All I need is one submissive female to be a private cook, maid and prostitute sex slave.

Someone to cook for me, clean my kitchen and toilet and keep my dick in her mouth while I sleep.

That’s the only use I have for foids in my life.

just shoot the soyers already

I don't want anyone to do any chores for me. What I would want is just a woman who I can have a mutual loving relationship with, but that will never happen as I'm too ugly to be loved. I don't blame women for not wanting me since its even hard for me to look at my own face in the mirror. Basically I'm ugly to the point that nobody could ever enjoy looking at me, like a painting that nobody wants even if its a cheap one.

It is what it is.

Agreed OP.

You can’t trust them to stay with you even if you get one anyway.

Just give me 3 prostitutes to switch i can order food and i can clean on my own i just need their mouths and pussies

That about sums it up.

I’ve realized one thing after all these years. At the end of the day I don’t need a “girlfriend”. I don’t need to put up with their illogical manipulative bullshit.

All I need is one submissive female to be a private cook, maid and prostitute sex slave.

Someone to cook for me, clean my kitchen and toilet and keep my dick in her mouth while I sleep.

That’s the only use I have for foids in my life.
That makes sense. Most women are literally incapable of more than that anyway. In fact, most are incapable to even cook properly.