Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Cooking is a superior cope

Eightcel

Eightcel

SAMSARA TRAVELLER
★★★
I fucking love to cut some veggies, get some meat, add spices and then eat it all alone or with a family.

Done curry like 5 times and it is so good.
Pizza also good. I put like all cheese I have, Mozzarella, Camembert, Cheddar and fattty Salami ham. It so fatty I love it.
When I was living in dorm I could do a small dinner for 5 PLN (1.1 €). Pastas, simple soups or just eggs and sausage. Anything done by yourself is taste so good.

Right now I am getting interested in making fermented foods.

Do you cook? Maybe foids like cooks. Cookmaxxing is viable stategy? What are your experience in kitchen? Maybe some good recipies you wanna share?

Based post, I will try it some time. What's your fav thing to cook?

Not something i thought I would be talking about on this site

Based post, I will try it some time. What's your fav thing to cook?
Among all dishes I've already done I think it is curry. Simple and tasty. I've mastered Japanese Curry. It takes so long to make but it is great. Recipe I found online wasn't that good (my parents said it was okayish) and I modified it a bit and it was really good.

Also recently tried more Indian Curry. Chicken, Garam Masala, coconut Milk, pepper, ginger and done. It was nearly just as good as Japanese Curry but much faster to make.

Among all dishes I've already done I think it is curry. Simple and tasty. I've mastered Japanese Curry. It takes so long to make but it is great. Recipe I found online wasn't that good (my parents said it was okayish) and I modified it a bit and it was really good.

Also recently tried more Indian Curry. Chicken, Garam Masala, coconut Milk, pepper, ginger and done. It was nearly just as good as Japanese Curry but much faster to make.
Thanks! I'll look up online recipes, and I'll try it.

it's indeed a viable strategy, since I started my honorable career as masterchef females invite me all the time to cook for them, of course I'm always kicked out when the job is done.

I love waffles not gonna lie. They're easy to cook and they're really good and sugary with syrup.

it's indeed a viable strategy, since I started my honorable career as masterchef females invite me all the time to cook for them, of course I'm always kicked out when the job is done.
damn, add drugs in the dish next time

Yes I cook. I have to learn cooking. I cannot possibly have a wife.
damn, add drugs in the dish next time
a significant amount of sleeing pills will do.

spaghetti is nice
@Diocel @Idotms @Broly thoughts on cooking

Lmao don't get a big head. My kind was cooking long before you guys came into existence.

Funny Gorilla 2012 03

I fucking love to cut some veggies, get some meat, add spices and then eat it all alone or with a family.

Done curry like 5 times and it is so good.
Pizza also good. I put like all cheese I have, Mozzarella, Camembert, Cheddar and fattty Salami ham. It so fatty I love it.
When I was living in dorm I could do a small dinner for 5 PLN (1.1 €). Pastas, simple soups or just eggs and sausage. Anything done by yourself is taste so good.

Right now I am getting interested in making fermented foods.

Do you cook? Maybe foids like cooks. Cookmaxxing is viable stategy? What are your experience in kitchen? Maybe some good recipies you wanna share?
Nice to know, GrAYcel