Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Coomercel gets arrested in Walmart

SnakeCel

SnakeCel

Disciple Of Saint Hamudi
★★
The coomercel bodycam footage starts around 29:15 in the video. Basically, witnesses see him gooning in his local Walmart and apparently following a few women around while doing so. Later on in the video it states that he has been charged for similar crimes in the past too, confirming that he is indeed a coomercel.

ovER for coomers

No one deserve this type of humiliation

Glad he got caught

never began for coomercels

lol

The coomercel bodycam footage starts around 29:15 in the video. Basically, witnesses see him gooning in his local Walmart and apparently following a few women around while doing so. Later on in the video it states that he has been charged for similar crimes in the past too, confirming that he is indeed a coomercel.

ITCEL in action

Based

Wtf is wrong with soyciety. The dude is treated like a serial killer for simply jerking off. Everybody jerks of anyway. Why if somebody does it in public than hes a criminal?

Not for the jerking off part necessarily but for being a predator/pedo. For that reason it’s good he got caught

Also Normies react to me in some negative way upon laying eyes on me. I have great sympathy for animals but not for those people who stare at me (or make fun of me/point/talk about me - literally every age and gender) - total strangers literally make me feel like crap every time I go out. I look so strange. I wish everyone would just ignore me and not stare etc bc of my head and face (1/10 rated)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back