Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR copemaxing

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
I'm writing a VN for myself to live out my perfect scenarios over and over again. I'm also learning to draw not to rely solely on photoshopping images found online.
I spend all my days in front of my PC, listening to mellow music (mostly Carbon Based Lifeforms nowadays) and eating ice cream.
There's no way to escape this hellish planet, so I might as well cope like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't.
I do lucid dreaming, so the reality starts to mix with the dream world. Daydreaming constantly narrows the gap even further.
I thought about buying a bodypillow or a bunch of MLP plushies to make my sleeping space even comfier.

What do you do to maximalize your comfiness levels? What's your favourite cope? Is this a good strategy to avoid the rope?

I am sort of enjoying making scripts in Python for work apart from that I have been reading a manga series called Baki it’s really good a brutal martial arts manga. I don’t really have much to do because I don’t have a personal computer to use right now

good cope, but I have this feeling that I can't even enjoy for the fact that I am the one who created it like for example you writing your own VN or you drawing, I enjoy other's work than mine, but why?

you should make ero VN and sell that shit. I have seen people getting up to 3k/month on patreon for complete dogshit ero VN.
as long as it caters to some weird fetish people will throw money at you.

gaming pc but i have no friends to play with and all my games are multiplayer.

my cope is definitely alcohol. I dont drink it during the weekdays much, but on the weekends ill go hard to cope with a shitty week of work.