Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Coping manlets forget that Blackops2cel was 6’3

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
AND he was white! JBW!
He must’ve been drowning in pussy for sure :feelshaha::feelshaha:

heard he had a 8 inch cock aswell

Jsanza is also 6ft3 or 4. He's still hideous to foids, height and face don't interact in a simple linear fashion.

Once you fail extremely badly at one of those 2 it's over

brown eyes
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/512/353/b6a.jpg

at least at 6'3 you don't get belittled and called a little kid :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

not ugly, he can ascend easily if not too picky

He could slay noodlewhores in SEA but anything else is impossible.

i was asked for id by a foid to buy cigs when i was 28.
it's not just that , litteraly it's so emasculating getting next to a tall guy/girl and having your head bump on their shoulders , literaly want to put a hole in my skull

at least at 6'3 you don't get belittled and called a little kid :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
I’m treated like a kid by everyone as I have a literal child face and tiny frame, most foids have wider shoulders than me.

Height is way over exaggerated imo. Every time I go outside I see couples where the man is 2 or 3 inches taller than the woman. And most of the time those same men are around the same as I am.:feelsXmas:

That makes him even more creepy to foids.

I never forget that. What makes him better than me:
1. He's not bald nor balding (I'm balding)
2. He's 6'3 (I'm 5'4)
3. He's white (I'm a slavnigger)
4. He's a first world citizen who can moneymaxx easily (I live in fucking Mordor behind the wall)

I’m treated like a kid by everyone as I have a literal child face and tiny frame, most foids have wider shoulders than me.
you're literally 6'3 and white with blue eyes:chad::feelshaha:

Seriously? Fuck mogs me

Mogs me to oblivion

He is statusmaxxed now :dab:wouldn’t be surprised

its crazy to think that if you were NT you would have been a slayer
I could have ascended but obviously wouldn’t be a slayer, my face is 5/10 max and near deformed frame.

Jsanza is also 6ft3 or 4. He's still hideous to foids, height and face don't interact in a simple linear fashion.

Once you fail extremely badly at one of those 2 it's over
No, he just needs to lose some weight.

I doubt he is an incel, Tall low tier normie, he probably banged a few pussies and betabuxxes now
Weird how the most famous incels are not incels at all.
Like Hamoudi, Elliot Rodger, Jsanza, probably even bagellcel banged something.

Last edited:
I could have ascended but obviously wouldn’t be a slayer, my face is 5/10 max and near deformed frame.
idk about you but after all the blackpills about foid nature my brain is fried and i could never feel anything towards one

idk about you but after all the blackpills about foid nature my brain is fried and i could never feel anything towards one
I only want to date a certain type of foid, so those are the only ones I could feel anything towards.