Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Coping with cars

copemaxxer

copemaxxer

self respect over all
★★
There's honestly no cope better than coping with cars, the fact that you can moneymaxx to afford a car like BMW M4 or a Mercedes C63 AMG or even better like a ferrari or a lamborghini is such lifefuel tbh.

i always imagine myself cruising down the city with a fully tinted BMW M4 Competition pack mogging normies beaters and getting looks from them left and right.

and what's best is that even if you're ugly people will still pay some respect to you when they see your car as they'll assume that you're a moneymaxxed/statusmaxxed VIP or something.

Car cope is the best kind of cope tbh.

Ohh another brag thread. I cannot "cope" with a car since I am too stupid to drive.

How do you cope with knowing that Chad plowed your oneitis in the back of that used Mustang you overpaid for on Craigslist?

How do you cope with knowing that Chad plowed your oneitis in the back of that used Mustang you overpaid for on Craigslist?

He can drive. That is enough. Also lol at having oneitis.

if you have a oneitis then you're not 100% blackpilled.

Ohh another brag thread. I cannot "cope" with a car since I am too stupid to drive.
Sorry for asking, but do you have a mental condition like coordination or visual field impairments?

Man, not having a car is absolute brutal. I wish I had a car and bike just to travel around. Having to use public transport is absolutely bullshit.

if you have a oneitis then you're not 100% blackpilled.
I do not have a oneitis. Even if the girl Chad violated in the back of your new pre-owned 'Stang is not your oneitis, his semen stains still remain in the backseat regardless.
Sorry for asking, but do you have a mental condition like coordination or visual field impairments?

Man, not having a car is absolute brutal. I wish I had a car and bike just to travel around. Having to use public transport is absolutely bullshit.
@LastGerman is a Chad, he can't drive because he's too distracted by his reflection in the rear view mirror.

I do not have a oneitis. Even if the girl Chad violated in the back of your new pre-owned 'Stang is not your oneitis, his semen stains still remain in the backseat regardless.

call it cope but being a chad is rare let alone being a chad and rich on top of it, most people who drive expensive cars are moneymaxxed normies.

It's over for carscels

I wish i could drive, even my onetis can drive, my parents wont teach me

:feelsohgod:

call it cope but being a chad is rare let alone being a chad and rich on top of it, most people who drive expensive cars are moneymaxxed normies.
Just check the backseat for semen before you buy, you'll thank me later.

i wanna drive an ae86 and listen to eurobeat and drive at night

Just check the backseat for semen before you buy, you'll thank me later.

Don't worry about it, if i'm paying top dollar for an expensive sports car then it's gonna have 0 mileage.

Don't worry about it, if i'm paying top dollar for an expensive sports car then it's gonna have 0 mileage.
Talk about gaudy nuveau riche taste man. Buy a car that has soul, not some ZOGified cuckmobile jam packed with electronic shit. I recommend a Mazda MX-5. Affordable and fun.

BMW and Mercedes are chink and poor nigger/Mexican cars here. Most smart people know german cars are mechanical trash but branding sells better.

Buying anything luxury used can be a gamble because chad was probably getting his dick sucked in the car. I would not spend alot of money on a performance car unless you can drive something with alot of HP and if you want to put more money and work into the engine. Sometimes cheap project cars seem more fun because you can beat them up, make mistakes and learn without breaking your wallet. Instead of worrying about scratching the paint on your black BMW.

BMW and Mercedes are chink and poor nigger/Mexican cars here. Most smart people know german cars are mechanical trash but branding sells better.

Buying anything luxury used can be a gamble because chad was probably getting his dick sucked in the car. I would not spend alot of money on a performance car unless you can drive something with alot of HP and if you want to put more money and work into the engine. Sometimes cheap project cars seem more fun because you can beat them up, make mistakes and learn without breaking your wallet. Instead of worrying about scratching the paint on your black BMW.
@LastGerman

Talk about gaudy nuveau riche taste man. Buy a car that has soul, not some ZOGified cuckmobile jam packed with electronic shit. I recommend a Mazda MX-5. Affordable and fun.

the main reason behind it is to mog normies and make them feel inferior (bonus points if you drive like shit around them), and not a 200k miles Mazda MX-5 that costs like $5k jfl.

BMW and Mercedes are chink and poor nigger/Mexican cars here.

I'm talking about the newer models like 2020 and 2021 and not driving a fucked up 2001 bmw 330i that has 300k miles on it.

I'm talking about the newer models like 2020 and 2021 and not driving a fucked up 2001 bmw 330i that has 300k miles on it.
Chinks drive new ones always, Mexicans and niggers it varies. Some drive new ones because the welfare checks are ridiculous.

Chinks drive new ones always, Mexicans and niggers it varies. Some drive new ones because the welfare checks are ridiculous.

jfl at your logic "chinks and niggers drive BMWs so they're shit cars that we should avoid" same logic applies then with sandniggers and how majority of them use iphones which means by that logic that they're shit phones too.

jfl at your logic "chinks and niggers drive BMWs so they're shit cars that we should avoid" same logic applies then with sandniggers and how majority of them use iphones which means by that logic that they're shit phones too.
iPhones are bad phones though. Android is better if you need specialized applications. The apple tax has always been stupid, but niggers don’t care.

I have a 2013 infiniti g37x with 75k miles I ubercel with. Got cornabucks. So I'm making money just sitting home.

Don't have to drive Chad and Stacy around for at least a couple of months.

I couldn't care less what some normalfags think, buying a car to impress people is stupid and it's not going to get you laid. You would have been better off spending that $80,000 on surgerymaxxing.

I have a 500hp evo xiii and a 3rd generation miata both track ready and I try to go as often as I can [afford]. Extracting driving pleasure from a car is more fruitful than pulling an Elliot and hoping people care that the ugly incel is driving around in a BMW.

Extracting driving pleasure from a car is more fruitful than pulling an Elliot and hoping people care that the ugly incel is driving around in a BMW.
Yes, this sums it up. If you curb tbe car because you can’t really drive it you will pull your hair out because you have to find a shop that can paint match well depending on the age of the paint on the car. Driving with a BMW or Mercedes is nothing special because anyone can get one on credit. There are tons of those cars rolling around here and no one gives a shit because it is common. You have to be in the 100,000€ up range to find something exotic. But even then a car does not fix an ugly face. Just like a BMW did not mean Elliot had girls jumping in his car.

Can I ride in the passenger seat bro?

of course brocel, jfl at letting normies and chad in a $80k car just so they could spit on me the moment they hop off
Yes bro incels before chads everytime

I don’t have a car

There's honestly no cope better than coping with cars, the fact that you can moneymaxx to afford a car like BMW M4 or a Mercedes C63 AMG or even better like a ferrari or a lamborghini is such lifefuel tbh.

i always imagine myself cruising down the city with a fully tinted BMW M4 Competition pack mogging normies beaters and getting looks from them left and right.

and what's best is that even if you're ugly people will still pay some respect to you when they see your car as they'll assume that you're a moneymaxxed/statusmaxxed VIP or something.

Car cope is the best kind of cope tbh.
Bullshit, i had a Mercedes AMG C63, a royal Oak offshore, and $500 sunglasses all by the age of 30, and with no parents, and would cruise around and still am incel. Quit your copes ffs.

I got my car back for use for the summer but I'm going to keep it in use this time.

It's a nice cope. I went for a night time drive when I got it back with music playing.

Not having a car is like living as a peasant that never leaves where they live past like a 5 km radius. Now I can just impulsively go where I feel like.

the main reason behind it is to mog normies and make them feel inferior (bonus points if you drive like shit around them), and not a 200k miles Mazda MX-5 that costs like $5k jfl.

Yes foids can tell the difference. A new BMW m3 is louder , lower and styled much more aggressively than a shitbox 318i for 2003

I feel like a DIY kit car would be a pretty great cope. Not only is it yours, you built it.

I have a Land Yacht from the 70s that I plan on restoring, if I can get a better job.

Ohh another brag thread. I cannot "cope" with a car
Agree not everyone has the money for a car I have a handicap so I can´t work so I can´t afford a car with the neet money I get, I had to sell my car 1½ years ago and it was just a cheap Toyota Aygo 2012 meanwhile OP has a car and can afford even a BMW and Mercedes my two favorite brands.

German cars are absolutely dogshit.

You need a truck or a jap sportscar

Agree not everyone has the money for a car I have a handicap so I can´t work so I can´t afford a car with the neet money I get, I had to sell my car 1½ years ago and it was just a cheap Toyota Aygo 2012 meanwhile OP has a car and can afford even a BMW and Mercedes my two favorite brands.

And some men cannot even drive.

I wouldn't know, i still haven't bothered to even attempt to get a license.

And some men cannot even drive.
I wonder why it is so hard for you, I have a hard time driving in large cities once I was even close to running from my car because of the anxiety of the big cities.

But what about you? You say you can´t drive have you tried it?

I wonder why it is so hard for you, I have a hard time driving in large cities once I was even close to running from my car because of the anxiety of the big cities.

But what about you? You say you can´t drive have you tried it?

Yes, in fact, I elaborated this topic quite a few times. I had 2 driving lessons, one was a double lesson. I was so bad at it, that the driving teacher told me to do driving simulation first. I had to do 10 lessons and even on my last lesson, I was still bad at it and I did not make any real progress whatsoever. I got even laughed at by a female employe that one time I struggled at driving simulation. To be honest, I am afraid of going back.

I actually do not know, why people here are struggling to understand this topic. For example, you also might have a topic you are bad at it, despite the fact you are trying to get better at it. Now, please apply this to driving.

Yes, in fact, I elaborated this topic quite a few times. I had 2 driving lessons, one was a double lesson. I was so bad at it, that the driving teacher told me to do driving simulation first. I had to do 10 lessons and even on my last lesson, I was still bad at it and I did not make any real progress whatsoever. I got even laughed at by a female employe that one time I struggled at driving simulation. To be honest, I am afraid of going back.

I actually do not know, why people here are struggling to understand this topic. For example, you also might have a topic you are bad at it, despite the fact you are trying to get better at it. Now, please apply this to driving.
I have seen you plenty of times hating on people wiht drivers license but I didn´t understand and I actually found females to be more concerning with your drivers education mine certainly was but I get it must suck not getting your drivers license even if you don´t have a car :(

I got anxiety and social anxiety now so I am not sure if I would pass any drivers license class today I get your frustration I have remembered your posts from before and it must be hard as an adult not to have a drivers license especially when females does have it.

I have seen you plenty of times hating on people wiht drivers license

I most likely envy them.

I have remembered your posts from before and it must be hard as an adult not to have a drivers license especially when females does have it.

I can tell you, it is actually quite infuriating and emasculating. I am unable to do what every female can do without any efforts whatsoever.

I most likely envy them.

I can tell you, it is actually quite infuriating and emasculating. I am unable to do what every female can do without any efforts whatsoever.
I get that especially when females drive past me in expensive cars while I have to walk to my appartment with my grocery bags.

Wtf do you licenseless people do? Do you live in the city or some place where public transportation is common?

I wouldn’t mind getting an old Corvette one of these days.

Well ER couldn't cope with his BMW