Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Coping with Spanish folk music.

Meanwhile spaniards are spending time fucking and having anal sex with european and american whitegirls on holiday in spain and you're listening to their "music"

Meanwhile spaniards are spending time fucking and having anal sex with european and american whitegirls on holiday in spain and you're listening to their "music"
By that logic, I wouldn't listen to music in general, because every culture has sexhavers and moggers.

I would be more justified in listening to the music of my Mediterranean neighbors than that commercial garbage you call "music" in the United States.

By that logic, I wouldn't listen to music in general, because every culture has sexhavers and moggers.

I would be more justified in listening to the music of my Mediterranean neighbors than that commercial garbage you call "music" in the United States.
Whatever makes you happy

Listen to some of the Falange & Francoist era songs, they're quite good.

Falange & Franco also took away & heavily limited foids rights, which was based.
We have no actual music in this country at all, just mere commercialized & materialistic nigger speak and/or white foids bitching about their "issues"

Also, I notice you guys always try & assert your proximity to Meds a lot: In a geographical term, yes you guys are near each other, but genetically & anthropologically the difference is quite a lot.

Also, I notice you guys always try & assert your proximity to Meds a lot: In a geographical term, yes you guys are near each other, but genetically & anthropologically the difference is quite a lot.
In terms of music, Spanish folk music has many similarities with Moroccan folk, especially because the Arabs introduced the guitar to Spain and inspired genres such as flamenco, rumba, and the Sevillians.

The rest is another matter
Listen to some of the Falange & Francoist era songs, they're quite good.

Falange & Franco also took away & heavily limited foids rights, which was based.
Verily carlists have and had dope songs.

View: https://youtu.be/StMf4QKgtL0?si=jPhV7tR7QgZWtfNs

In terms of music, Spanish folk music has many similarities with Moroccan folk, especially because the Arabs introduced the guitar to Spain and inspired genres such as flamenco, rumba, and the Sevillians.
Fair enough: I think I was just speaking from the perspective as to how it seems as if Ethnics constantly try & assert proximity to Whites, and ofc Meds & sometimes Slavs happen to be a means to do that.
The rest is another matter

Verily carlists have and had dope songs.

View: https://youtu.be/StMf4QKgtL0?si=jPhV7tR7QgZWtfNs

Not a fan of Carlists, since whilst I am socially Far-Right, I am economically collectivist & also support removing archaic monarchic titles/ideals & replacing them with some better system.

Falange mogs so hard, plus they had a based flag & symbolism.

Southern country music is inspired from irish traditional music

Because the best writers and singers were of irish decent :feelsthink::feelsokman:

Because the best writers and singers were of irish decent :feelsthink::feelsokman:
Listen to "The Gray and the Green" album by Kathleen Shipley - an irish american, words are unnecessary