Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Coping With Technology in the Future?

lonelysince2006

lonelysince2006

Spiritually 38
★★★★★
Do any of you Gen Z (basically 61% of this forum) think about copemaxxing in the future with technology and shiet? Like better phones, better computers, AI girlfriends (maybe those that have passed the Turing test in the near future, making interactions with them indistinguishable from talking to humans), realistic humanoid robot wives (far future), hyperrealistic VR simulations, amazing vidya like GTA 6 (in 2025), and anime?

Some interesting articles from a website I found:

Edit:

4. Advanced Humanoid Robots Look And Act 100% Human​

The most advanced humanoid robots are now indistinguishable from real people. And they’re mostly available to businesses, governments, and people in the upper class. Their physical appearance, body movements, facial expressions, and voices are so realistic, that they could easily walk around in a public place without anyone knowing they’re robots. One reason why they’re so realistic is because they’re built atom-by-atom using Nanotechnology ensuring microscopic precision. Exact copies of humans are also being created in high-tech laboratories for continuous testing and to ensure that everything about them is indistinguishable from the original person.

Owners of these robots and law enforcement have some degree of control over these robots using the electrical signals of their minds. This is a safeguard in case these robots try to perform an action that is potentially hazardous to the public.

Conscious virtual beings are also able to have their digital minds transferred to these realistic robot bodies. Since these conscious virtual beings were trained in simulations very similar to real life, the transition process isn’t too overwhelming for them.

Robot weddings have been widespread for a couple of decades now, but they’re becoming even more common since so many owners of these robots are forming much deeper emotional connections with these conscious robots.
This is in the 2070s.

Last edited:
will never compare to a real woman
Why? If it's realistic, that means it should be on par with real women. Think synthetic skin that feels just like real skin, functional sex organs, and AI so realistic that it'll be indistinguishable from a human.

Why? If it's realistic, that means it should be on par with real women. Think synthetic skin that feels just like real skin, functional sex organs, and AI so realistic that it'll be indistinguishable from a human.
it's copium man

the industrial revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race

What is the price? It will probably cost 5 organs to buy it.

How will society take it? They will continue to humiliate us, laugh at us while they being with real women.

Most importantly, after you fuck that robot, you will be the same again. Because the problem wasn't just getting a woman all this time, was being able to be accepted by society. With the robot you will still be just as desolate, separated from others and unable to do anything more than have that robot.

it's one of the reasons why i'm holding off on roping for now, i want to see the technologically advanced copes.
i don't think it can compare to real woman's love though bro, MAYBE in the future they get everything so so perfect, down to the biochemistry of it, perfecting the artificial female human bodies is easy enough, but the chemicals that make real love and how they are distributed, would be very hard

it's all in the chemicals and hormones tho, that's hard to replicate

What is the price? It will probably cost 5 organs to buy it.
Affordable enough, right? You want the average middle class family in 2070 to be able to buy it in order for it to really go "mainstream" (i.e. not just in the hands of the rich elite). I would wager anywhere from $5000-$9999, higher than the average gaming PC, but that's just a massive hypothetical, so take my words with a grain of salt.
How will society take it? They will continue to humiliate us, laugh at us while they being with real women.
Women will be mad that there are now bots as realistic as them that can compete with them at the same level. "Femcels" will become a real phenomenon as people stop simping for real ugly girls and instead just buy robots that can fulfill that purpose but even better—imagine a trad, physically immaculate Stacy that can cook for you, feed you, fulfill your emotional needs, have sex with you, and never complain about a single thing; she can be anything you want. This will be the end of inceldom and a new era for women, where they actually have to compete for a man's attention. They are already mad at AI girlfriends, so why do you think they won't nag about robots? We are already humiliated and laughed at by society. What's there to lose?
20240127 143913
Screenshot 2024 01 17 124838

Because the problem wasn't just getting a woman all this time, was being able to be accepted by society.
It really isn't, it's getting accepted by SOMEONE, by a person, someone of the opposite sex, someone who you're attracted to. You want the emotional fulfillment of being in a relationship with a woman, not the validation of everyone around you. Some people here are extreme misanthropes and even antisocial. Does that make them fucked up in the head? Maybe. But it just goes to show that some people are low-inhib enough that they don't give a fuck what society thinks of them, they just want the companionship of a woman.
With the robot you will still be just as desolate, separated from others and unable to do anything more than have that robot.
You can still make friends. And why would you want the validation of other men when you have the love of your life in your arms? Your soulmate is virtually in your hands and you still worry about the opinion of others and normies not being your friend? I guess that's just subjective, though.
it's one of the reasons why i'm holding off on roping for now, i want to see the technologically advanced copes.
True. Idk about the other stuff you said, though. Ig we just have to wait and see. There are too many things we don't know for us to make these kinds of judgements.

@lonelysince2006

Good points, but we will continue to suffer from the same as now. Being rejected, people with robots will still want real people because they are the first's one and harder to get. After a while you will forget about the robot that satisfies you and return to the same place.

Still, the good thing will be that many people will be able to enjoy robots and perhaps some will break free from loneliness by replacing it with them.